• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

fUnNY moMeNTs oF yOUr LiFE to bE sHaREd ;)

Reaction score
My first one...
ummm, when I was 6 or perhaps 7, I was out with me mother for shopping, and I got severe Toilet emergency O.O a stall holder took me some where and when I was done I came back with him to his stall, but I couldn't see mama there .-. I looked around and caught 3 women in Abaya or you may say black hijab. I ran to them cuz they were three and My mom also came with 2 other women, and I hugged her saying "mama, where did you go, and when she turned to me I saw a totally different face :oops: (I was in the extreme dismay then) then cuz of my loud voice my "mother" , standing nearby, caught me and came and apologized the lady... and then I was just like ":X3:"
:whistle:

Reaction score
Actually you looked at my wall and got inspired by the idea -.-

Anyways, I will share a story ^-^
When I was in grade 8, my friend lost her hijab so I was helping her look for it.
We searched EVERYWHERE but it was completely gone...so we decided to search for the lost and found box.
We asked this random teacher if she knew where it was but all of the sudden, she started to get so mad and started shouting at us o_O

She said: 'No! You are young girls and I will NOT allow boxing in the school! :mad:
And then I said: Ma'am, I am not talking about boxing, my friend and I are looking for the lost and found BOX
She said: NO NO NO! This wil not be tolerated! Your class will not be allowed to do boxing!! :mad:
And my friend was laughing in the background, I just thought it was pointless talking to her and we came to know that the lost and found box doesn't even exist so I just told the teacher., 'Okay ma'am, sorry for the trouble *rolls eyes*' I will make sure that no one will box -.-
Her: Are you looking for a box? :)

I just wanted to pull my hair out when she asked me, if I told her that we were looking for a box then it would be pointless since it doesn't exist :p

Reaction score
Actually you looked at my wall and got inspired by the idea -.-

Anyways, I will share a story ^-^
When I was in grade 8, my friend lost her hijab so I was helping her look for it.
We searched EVERYWHERE but it was completely gone...so we decided to search for the lost and found box.
We asked this random teacher if she knew where it was but all of the sudden, she started to get so mad and started shouting at us o_O

She said: 'No! You are young girls and I will NOT allow boxing in the school! :mad:
And then I said: Ma'am, I am not talking about boxing, my friend and I are looking for the lost and found BOX
She said: NO NO NO! This wil not be tolerated! Your class will not be allowed to do boxing!! :mad:
And my friend was laughing in the background, I just thought it was pointless talking to her and we came to know that the lost and found box doesn't even exist so I just told the teacher., 'Okay ma'am, sorry for the trouble *rolls eyes*' I will make sure that no one will box -.-
Her: Are you looking for a box? :)

I just wanted to pull my hair out when she asked me, if I told her that we were looking for a box then it would be pointless since it doesn't exist :p

OMG.............HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......ROFL LMAO.....!!!! :p :D :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Thanks for the tag.
My first one...
ummm, when I was 6 or perhaps 7, I was out with me mother for shopping, and I got severe Toilet emergency O.O a stall holder took me some where and when I was done I came back with him to his stall, but I couldn't see mama there .-. I looked around and caught 3 women in Abaya or you may say black hijab. I ran to them cuz they were three and My mom also came with 2 other women, and I hugged her saying "mama, where did you go, and when she turned to me I saw a totally different face :oops: (I was in the extreme dismay then) then cuz of my loud voice my "mother" , standing nearby, caught me and came and apologized the lady... and then I was just like ":X3:"
:whistle:
It will be very funny to others, but what about you?

Reaction score
Guyz, just bored these days, so lets share your funny moments in life or anything like that (you may just imagine them or they may be true) just to have fun and keep smiling :) (this reminded me of Al-Anoud :D). Actually Rmarie-yum was also insisting me to do so :LOL:
here we go...

awww.. cute! :LOL:
A VERY similar thing happened to me when i was 8. :p
I was in my home country and my mom left me at my paternal house as she had to attend a funeral. O_O
I started to cry (being the shy little girl, like always), ran to my cousin and told him to take me to mama. :\ he didn't...so i hit him and ran :p by then, my mom was back with my aunt. They were wearing exactly the same clothes and I hugged my aunt, :oops: and said "mama dont leave me alone next time :( ". I hadnt noticed until there was awkward silence and everyone began to laugh. :cautious: :p

Reaction score
me and my sister(13 years of age) went to the mall last year and got separated.. both of us look nearly the same and were wearing identical dresses..well I was searching for her I tried calling her but due to low signals I couldn't reach her!!! I started asking people if they had seen a girl similar to me in the same dress and they would giggle and say no!! I asked a stall holder and he said yeah I saw her go down and she was crying!!!!! As she is a cry baby I started panicking I ran downstairs and everyone was standing in a circle around my sister who was sitting on the floor crying her eyes out!!!:X3: when she saw me she started crying even loud and ran towards me and hugged me everyone glared at me like I was a monster!!!:p
I was so embarrassed I took her hand and moved out of the mall!! I called the driver and waited in the parking lot for him but did not dare to walk back into the mall!!!:p

Reaction score
When i was young, I used to try poking people's eyeballs with my fingers. Eyes really fascinated me till about 10 years from my birth :D
Any person sitting idle would get a mini heart-attack while i tried to pierce "THAT JELLY". I did that with a shopkeeper too, when my Mum left me on the display shelf, once :oops: