• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

G.P or Thinking Skills

Reaction score
Can any1 plzzzz help me choose betwn G.P n Thinking Skills....:unsure:.....
I need a subject which cud b proved light as i'm alresdy struggling wid maths n history...

Reaction score
I want to increase my subjects to 5.
Is it easy to Score A in General paper?????
should I give it?????? pleasehelp

Reaction score
No one replied me:sleep:
Sorry friend. I didn't notice that. G.P is kind of easy but difficult too. If you are good at expressing things qualitatively through words then G.P might be the right choice for you but if you are not good at essays than scoring "E" is also too difficult in G.P. Now the choice is yours.

Reaction score
Yea I agree.. only a few people get an a in gp. But I guess that's cause people don't take gp seriously.. don't know about thinking skills

Reaction score
Thinking Skills. Whilst most Universities don't recognise GP or Thinking Skills, more recognise Thinking Skills than GP.

Reaction score
can some one tell me that i got 6A nd 1B and a D in o level so should i take the combination of physics chemistry maths and thinking skills? reply would be appreciated :D