• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GAME.. Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz..:P

are you enjoying this game?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Congratulations on ur new acquired disease: xpc-addictiveness....unfortunately no successful cure has yet been discovered! :p

I'm no stranger to forum addiction, which is primarily why I was keeping myself away from these sections and only indulged in help threads in the CIE and SAT subforums.
Too bad I was stalking someone and ended up here. Decided to annoy Nabeel and started playing the game. Lol.

Reaction score
I'm not stranger to forum addiction, which is primarily why I was keeping myself away from these sections and only indulged in help threads in the CIE and SAT subforums.
Too bad I was stalking someone and ended up here. Decided to annoy Nabeel and started playing the game. Lol.
That's hw we all started ;) I came on xpc only for resources! But I don't think I've visited those threads in months nw! :p

Reaction score
I'm not stranger to forum addiction, which is primarily why I was keeping myself away from these sections and only indulged in help threads in the CIE and SAT subforums.

*No stranger

OR

*Not a stranger

:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Pics or it didn't happen. :cool:

We all know here who has been making the mistakes, as far as the latter is concerned. :p

Would have been epic if i had taken a screen shot to prove that you made a mistake. :sneaky:
Lol, Everyone makes mistakes.
Oh, and you have finally started using Full-stops. :D