• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Gangman Style :D .. Oh wait! ZONG style? w t h ? ._.

Reaction score
What i don't understand is how this Gangnam shit got over 400 million freaking views! Not that it's surprising since a song as shitty as Justin Beiber's "Baby" got over 740 million views. -.- The world has gone mad.
JB SUCKS ................. GANGNAM SUCKS...........................

Reaction score
Hhahah.. if anyone remember years back ,songs like (papi cholo) and that ketchup song also went viral when internet wasnt much used.
and zong ads are always lame, its nothing new.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Hahahahah agreed ^
Well Uhm welcome to the so called 'bad Taste of music' generation -.-!
We got like the most retarded singers ohh my god! Nickie, gaga and some other bad arse singers ._.

Reaction score
What i don't understand is how this Gangnam shit got over 400 million freaking views! Not that it's surprising since a song as shitty as Justin Beiber's "Baby" got over 740 million views. -.- The world has gone mad.

Hahahahah u got it (Y)
Trust me, people don't know what MUSIC is anymore ._.
Shitty as anything --.--!

Reaction score
Hahahahah agreed ^
Well Uhm welcome to the so called 'bad Taste of music' generation -.-!
We got like the most retarded singers ohh my god! Nickie, gaga and some other bad arse singers ._.
tell me u don't mean eminem in ur bad arse list don't u.......................

Reaction score
JB SUCKS ................. GANGNAM SUCKS...........................

xtreme hater, chill :p it aint like some of us here like JB u knw <.<"
Okay the ONLY song i love of his is Pray <3

Reaction score
Hhahah.. if anyone remember years back ,songs like (papi cholo) and that ketchup song also went viral when internet wasnt much used.
and zong ads are always lame, its nothing new.

Hahahah yeah well true that, but hey i dont bother myself with with Zong's add's cz they always suck -.-"
but this one caught my eye and i got a lil "shckd" hahaha <.<

Reaction score
......................................oh a supporter....................on ur face JB...............

Okay uhmm u cant literally compare JB with eminem ya knw :p
they're two diff people and JB's lyrics of his songs makes no sense at all , its just the same shitty lyrcs realtd to party, music, drinks bla bla -_- "

Reaction score
Okay uhmm u cant literally compare JB with eminem ya knw :p
they're two diff people and JB's lyrics of his songs makes no sense at all , its just the same shitty lyrcs realtd to party, music, drinks bla bla -_- "
yeah ur right.....................