• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GCE C3 - How was it?

Reaction score
It was okay... a bit hard, harder than previous years obviously (except June 2013), Hoping for a B or an A... i'm guessing the A will be 57, A* maybe 64?

Reaction score
what was so hard?i thought it was easier than june 2013, but i think the grade boundary will be a bit low coz many people missed Q9
How much you think the A will be? i am predicting 57

Not only Q9, alot of people didn't have time so they didn't solve the questions that they should come back to them haha :p

Fingers crossed for an easy C4 paper :D

Reaction score

Not only Q9, alot of people didn't have time so they didn't solve the questions that they should come back to them haha :p

i think it will probably be a bit higher. may be around 60. 65-67 for an A* may be.

Reaction score

yeah thats what happened to me.
if i had 10 more mins i could have secured 10 more marks. i came back to all of them but didnt have time to figure them out.

Reaction score
The equation of the tangent
the iteration formula
i cant even remember the rest
all i remember is that i didnt like it
oh also the exponential one.

Look most parts of all these questions were good, but there were some big chunks of some of the ques that i just couldnt get.

Reaction score
I actually didnt find June 13 that bad... and that's why Im even more disappointed at this because ppl are saying it was easier than that? really?

Reaction score
Question 9??!, what tdo you mean by question9 !!!!! I completed up to ques 8 and i still had 15 min... i didnt
even thinnk of turning to see if there were anymore question!!!