• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GCE S1 Tomorrow

Reaction score
Nonono probability in S1 is wayy different to that in O levels/IGCSE haha. They have a way of twisting it.
hmmmm! Well let's see what happens! I'll start stats after 17 june! coz on 17 i have my last chemistry IAL paper 5! Btw i find maths and physics way more easier then all other subjects! And i really hate physics! :p

Reaction score
hmmmm! Well let's see what happens! I'll start stats after 17 june! coz on 17 i have my last chemistry IAL paper 5! Btw i find maths and physics way more easier then all other subjects! And i really hate physics! :p

Hahaha I loveee maths. But I dont take any sciences. I do ICT and Literature. Or rather, DID haha.

Reaction score
You're giving IAL? Okay I recently tried the Jan14 IAL paper for S1 and found it disgustingly long. Is IAL generally easier or more difficult than GCE?
Well Edexcel A Levels is way more difficult than CIE A Levels! :)

Reaction score
You're giving IAL? Okay I recently tried the Jan14 IAL paper for S1 and found it disgustingly long. Is IAL generally easier or more difficult than GCE?
IAL just started and only 1 session happened so far... so cannot really predict... but the ppr pattern is kind of different like the way of asking qs is different but this is only for maths for other subs its the same, everything is same.. tbh i think maths IAl is difficult while IAL for other subs is easy...but it depends on ur preparation i found them easy while some people found them hard...

Reaction score
IAL just started and only 1 session happened so far... so cannot really predict... but the ppr pattern is kind of different like the way of asking qs is different but this is only for maths for other subs its the same, everything is same.. tbh i think maths IAl is difficult while IAL for other subs is easy...but it depends on ur preparation i found them easy while some people found them hard...

Hmm alright thanks :)

Reaction score
I thought maybe javed made his own theory about IAL! LOYL! Btw there is no literature in IAL!

How did u appeared for that?
He might have said it to avoid the confussion abt which subs to take for gce and which not to take...

Reaction score
He might have said it to avoid the confussion abt which subs to take for gce and which not to take...
hmmm! But british council riyadh is not offering GCE Edexcel !

n there are only limited subjects in IAL! Ayesha B

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 7