• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
Guy here...
@waynerooney10: wutuP? guess you recognise me by the *campnou* in my username ;) anybody else from TIS on XPF? and bro you got 250 posts in less than a month...no wonder ur not sure if u'll get A*s

Reaction score
u cld have just written "lol" instead of that long haha Basimnazir............... :roll:

Reaction score
jbatcampnou said:
Guy here...
@waynerooney10: wutuP? guess you recognise me by the *campnou* in my username ;) anybody else from TIS on XPF? and bro you got 250 posts in less than a month...no wonder ur not sure if u'll get A*s
hahahhaahaha!! Yeah bro! :D :lol:

Reaction score
basimnazir said:
falcon678 said:
multixamza01 said:
Girl

Not kidding!!

its kinda hard to believe!!!!!
:%)
hahahahahahhaha

i just wanted to see if some one was stupid enough to buy it : p. Of course i'm not a girl , like a i said a girl in her right mind would ignore this thread! No offense to those who didn't

Reaction score
basimnazir said:
falcon678 said:
multixamza01 said:
Girl

its kinda hard to believe!!!!!
:%)
hahahahahahhaha

i just wanted to see if some one was stupid enough to buy it : p. Of course i'm not a girl , like a i said a girl in her right mind would ignore this thread! No offense to those who didn't
That is an offense

Reaction score
EXACTLY! y wud a girl ignore this thread? it is not an insult to be a girl is it?