• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

General Further Mathematics

Reaction score
Hey, I was going through subjects which the guy with 22 A's gave... Two of his subjects were FURTHER MATHEMATICS AND GENERAL FURTHER MATHEMATICS..... I want to know that to which CAMBRIDGE BOARD does the latter belong... And is anybody here giving it?????? Is it tough?? Please do reply!!

Reaction score
It is now known as Additional Further Mathematics. EdExcel offers it. Ali Moeen got a C in it. But that does not mean its difficult. He was not fine on the exam day + tired. It is lengthy i would say. Managing the time + gathering the stamina is the key. Not difficult i would say in terms of content.

Reaction score
do u think giving it is really worth it? :eek:
i mean thr r other venues to show ur mathematics skills (better i must say)

Reaction score
Hey Zohaib if we have given CIE Further math, then which modules do we have to take for Additional further math.Can we do Cambridge math+Further math and then edexel Add Further math or do we have to give all math papers from edxel for Add further math?

Reaction score
I can't find the syllabus here.... Can some one plzzzz send me the link?????? In the Edexel section there is only one folder "MATHEMATICS"....

Reaction score
No, its not like that. You just have to select six units that are not used in EdExcel's A level maths syllabus and register them.

Reaction score
See the syllabus. You can opt from mechanics, further pure units that are beyond the A level syllabus.