• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

General paper discussion

Reaction score
Not sure if this thread is 'General Paper Discussion' or 'Boys vs Girls' :p

1tubd5.jpg

Reaction score
can we take these subjects? will you get admission in engineering universities without ict?
im nt doing engineering....i wanna do theoretical physics,...anyways yes you can get admission in engineering universities without ict

Reaction score
Sahar Awais
Ok am not restarting it :p well i was just kidding, and as is common with most girls, you started getting defensive. I was just kidding, no offense was intended, and neither is it now............. back on topic now... for god's sake, i am saying it the thousandth time, the answer to the last mcq was C :)

Reaction score
how u measure distance of 1500 m. i wrote u go in car in a constant speed and read speed from speedometer then multiply it by time from a stopwatch. was this right?

Reaction score
how u measure distance of 1500 m. i wrote u go in car in a constant speed and read speed from speedometer then multiply it by time from a stopwatch. was this right?

:eek: i don't think that is right. It would be something like measuring tape, trundle wheel, two metre rule etc

Reaction score
Most steep line represented highest speed ... Distance travelled during that period was simply divided by the time taken to give speed