• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

General paper discussion

Reaction score
ok dude i know already
dont scare me now bcoz ive already got 4-5 wrong
what did u write in that pressure volume one
i saved them on my calculator like this in my 570-MS:
A=and then all the answers to A
B=...
the remaining go to E,F,X and Y
like E represents remaining of A and so on

thanks for teaching me...in the diagram pressure one...pressure constant...volume increases.

Reaction score
A
As he was falling into the pool, he was gaining kinetic energy. At the highest point, his kinetic energy was 0 and PE was maximum. As he was falling, that PE was being converted to kinetic energy. But due to air resistance or something his KE was converted to heat energy. As a greater amount of kinetic energy was being converted to heat energy, he slowed down
Plus where did the kinetic energy come from in the 1st place then,
A similiar question came in the 1980's very similiar...and the answer was G.P.E -->K.E+HEAT

Reaction score
....as he was falling? The conversion of energy would include the initial stage of it as well. When he was still, ge had no kinetic ebergy, butcas he fell, his gravitational energy converted into kinetic energy since he began to move. But when he started to slow down, his kinetic energy was transferring into heat energy. Lol you just contradicted yourself btw :p

Reaction score
yeah that's wat the question said: The diver has slowed down......
What was the exact question? It doesn't make sense...in order to slow down, the diver had to lose kinetic energy, which would be the case if it is converted into hear energy..oh we'll...well find out the definite answers in August..I can't risk discussing another answer. I've already lost soo many marks...especially in bio p2. How was p1 btw?

Reaction score
What was the exact question? It doesn't make sense...in order to slow down, the diver had to lose kinetic energy, which would be the case if it is converted into hear energy..oh we'll...well find out the definite answers in August..I can't risk discussing another answer. I've already lost soo many marks...especially in bio p2. How was p1 btw?

I hate Bio P2...I am loosing too many marks there.,.......but Bio P1 38-39/40..it was easy.......hopefully if all goes well A*...wbu?

Reaction score
I hate Bio P2...I am loosing too many marks there.,.......but Bio P1 38-39/40..it was easy.......hopefully if all goes well A*...wbu?
Bet I've lost more marks in p2 than you have :/ I'm losing at least 15 marks there, 2 marks for the oxygen test in p4 :/ p1 went really well...haven't gotten any answer wrong so far...funny how my whole bio grade depends on it :p

Reaction score
Bet I've lost more marks in p2 than you have :/ I'm losing at least 15 marks there, 2 marks for the oxygen test in p4 :/ p1 went really well...haven't gotten any answer wrong so far...funny how my whole bio grade depends on it :p

lol...but ur lucky you only lost 2 marks in P6 bio...I am afraid I may loose more

Reaction score
lol...but ur lucky you only lost 2 marks in P6 bio...I am afraid I may loose more
I meant ive lost AT LEAST those marks. I'll probably get a mark deducted for the drawing cause it wasn't exactly twice the side of the image & another mark for the co2 test cause my answer wasn't that clear :( but oh we'll. I really really hope the threshold for bio falls well below 90%!

Reaction score
I meant ive lost AT LEAST those marks. I'll probably get a mark deducted for the drawing cause it wasn't exactly twice the side of the image & another mark for the co2 test cause my answer wasn't that clear :( but oh we'll. I really really hope the threshold for bio falls well below 90%!
I think they'll allow x1.5-2.5 size

Reaction score
What was the answer to the question in math p2 about simple interest...
Which woman had more money Lydia or Simone ?