• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

General paper discussion

Reaction score
The value of p in probability question. Value of AF in one of the question. and one part about p1 math that is 1 a multiple of 3 ?

my two friends and i got the value of p = 4...... about your last question, 1 is a factor, not a multiple of 3

Reaction score
i dont remember AF, as i could not solve it........it was 7 perhaps..... the volume of prism was just the area of the triangle in the first part multiplied with the length of the prism :)

Reaction score
tell the answers from bio p1:
1. cuticle- a transparent layer that allows light to enter?
2. Insulin- both constant?
3. excretion of carbon dioxide?
4. hormone missing?
5. in the block diagram ttpe in which we had to identify producers?
6. a new organism is discovered. what is could be and what it could not be?

Reaction score
hey in the question related to light....the dispersion of blue light in the prism was to be shown by connecting the incident and emergent ray right?? I GOT IT SOMEWHAT A HORIZONTAL LINE as I connected emergent and incident ray..?
And for drawing red light, we had to draw it separately on the prism side AB; or we had to continue it from where blue light was striking the surface at AB?? reply fast please!! thx.

Reaction score
hey in the question related to light....the dispersion of blue light in the prism was to be shown by connecting the incident and emergent ray right?? I GOT IT SOMEWHAT A HORIZONTAL LINE as I connected emergent and incident ray..?
And for drawing red light, we had to draw it separately on the prism side AB; or we had to continue it from where blue light was striking the surface at AB?? reply fast please!! thx.
We didn't have to draw the dispersion of the blue light, just the normal and the two angles. For red light, it's incident ray was the same but its emergent refracted less

Reaction score
tell the answers from bio p1:
1. cuticle- a transparent layer that allows light to enter?
2. Insulin- both constant?
3. excretion of carbon dioxide?
4. hormone missing?
5. in the block diagram ttpe in which we had to identify producers?
6. a new organism is discovered. what is could be and what it could not be?

1. yes
2. no, they were both varied
3. what was the whole question exactly?
4. i gave progesterone but im not sure
5. the top right one as it had carbon dioxide entering it
6. do you remember the whole question?

Reaction score
1. yes
2. no, they were both varied
3. what was the whole question exactly?
4. i gave progesterone but im not sure
5. the top right one as it had carbon dioxide entering it
6. do you remember the whole question?

In 1 everyoones saying it was a non cellular layer that prevented water loss.:unsure:
in 3rd it was asked how is carbondioxide excreted? by muscle action, evaporation,diffusion??
in 4th ithink its LH

Reaction score
In 1 everyoones saying it was a non cellular layer that prevented water loss.:unsure:
in 3rd it was asked how is carbondioxide excreted? by muscle action, evaporation,diffusion??
in 4th ithink its LH
I'm pretty sure that it's a transparent layer that allows light to enter.
The CO2 question, I probably gave diffusion.
And why do you think it's LH?

Reaction score
Dear Candidates,
This is a very important announcement and this is NOT FAKE! The British Council and Cambridge International Examinations have announced that the following Examination Papers:
1.Olevel Pakistan Studies (2059)
2.OLevel Islamiyat (2058)
3.IGCSE Pakistan Studies (0448)
4.IGCSE Islamiyat (0493)

MUST BE RETAKEN BY THE CANDIDATES

Why is this happening?
The integrity of the examination papers has been compromised and so they must be retaken by all candidates who appeared for it in Pakistan

The new schedule is available here:
http://www.britishcouncil.org/pakistan-news-whats-new-happening.html

Reaction score
Dear Candidates,
This is a very important announcement and this is NOT FAKE! The British Council and Cambridge International Examinations have announced that the following Examination Papers:
1.Olevel Pakistan Studies (2059)
2.OLevel Islamiyat (2058)
3.IGCSE Pakistan Studies (0448)
4.IGCSE Islamiyat (0493)

MUST BE RETAKEN BY THE CANDIDATES

Why is this happening?
The integrity of the examination papers has been compromised and so they must be retaken by all candidates who appeared for it in Pakistan

The new schedule is available here:
http://www.britishcouncil.org/pakistan-news-whats-new-happening.html
OMG! Feel sorry for you people :cry:

Reaction score
Pakistan Studies 2059
Islamiat 2058
Have to be repeated :( in all of Pakistan.
Thankyou British Council

Reaction score
Completely ruined my vacations. Any help ? For Pak Studies History ? Possible Questions ?

Reaction score
Add.Math p1 anyone..
The value of N, the coordinates of P, set of values of k, distanc of the particle from O till rest, trigonometry first part in which one of the answer was coming not possible,the answers to the permutation and sets ?

Reaction score
Add.Math p1 anyone..
The value of N, the coordinates of P, set of values of k, distanc of the particle from O till rest, trigonometry first part in which one of the answer was coming not possible,the answers to the permutation and sets ?

n=10,
4<k<12
Distance = 864 m.
Trigonometry? You mean angles? You're kidding, right?
Permutations were:
Sets were:

Reaction score
What kidding? I am serious. I mean the angles ?
And can you please tell me the questions of the sets part I forgot them ? If you remember ...