• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

genral paper 8009

Reaction score
ohhhh... thnx..
bt i thnk some points are relevant while some are nt..

20 points on language, 30 points on content, so i think you can acquire enough points on both side to get a good grade! btw, from which country are you?

Reaction score
20 points on language, 30 points on content, so i think you can acquire enough points on both side to get a good grade! btw, from which country are you?
yea.. i do hpe so..
am worried:(
uh frm mauritius..

Reaction score
i wanted to do that, but did not attempt it in fear that i dont have enough to write.
My intro is relevant, but am not satisfied with it and with my english overall! i could not deliver the way i have been delivering for two years! you are satisfied overall?

Reaction score
i wanted to do that, but did not attempt it in fear that i dont have enough to write.
My intro is relevant, but am not satisfied with it and with my english overall! i could not deliver the way i have been delivering for two years! you are satisfied overall?

my intro olso is relevant/.. bt the body is not..
nah.. am nt satisfied at ol..
am tooo worried.. hpe i gt half mark.. atleast 50%..

Reaction score
my intro olso is relevant/.. bt the body is not..
nah.. am nt satisfied at ol..
am tooo worried.. hpe i gt half mark.. atleast 50%..

but the grade thresholds comforted me! minimum of 65 overall to get an a, and 55 to get a b. we'll make it!, dont you think?!

Reaction score
but the grade thresholds recomforted me! minimum of 65 overall to get an a, and 55 to get a b. we'll make it!, dont you think?!

rily??????
55 is a or b??? hw do u knw dis??
we hve to wrk wel in paper..

nw am worried fo frD.. i hve m1 as wel..