• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GEOGRAPHY 1

Reaction score
Luckkkkkyyyy ...WHY ARE YOU SO LUCKY! GEOGRAPHY = WRITE PAGES AND THEN U GET ATLEAST 4 MARKS...ITS PAINFUL :'(

Reaction score
I did 1,2,5 I pray for an A* , P1 was amazing , had mixed feeling about paper 2 so I just have to do really well in paper 4

Reaction score
i did 1,2 and 6. It was actually good! Anyone knows the answers to question 2? It was about the urban areas and CBD...

Reaction score
For one of the case studies about- i think it was write about a natural hazard/tropical storm and its effects etc. Well i wrote about Hurricane Isaac, but i wrote the wrong date! :( I said it happened this year but it happened September 2012... :mad:
How many marks do u think they're gonna penalize me?? :cry:

Reaction score
For one of the case studies about- i think it was write about a natural hazard/tropical storm and its effects etc. Well i wrote about Hurricane Isaac, but i wrote the wrong date! :( I said it happened this year but it happened September 2012... :mad:
Like our teachers say IGCSE markers are not trying to minus marks, they are trying to give as many as possible, so they might not even take off any, the date is not as important as other things like the effects. As long as the rest of your answer deserved a 7/7 then ull prob get that (y) unless u get a mean marker maybe :D

Reaction score
Like our teachers say IGCSE markers are not trying to minus marks, they are trying to give as many as possible, so they might not even take off any, the date is not as important as other things like the effects. As long as the rest of your answer deserved a 7/7 then ull prob get that (y) unless u get a mean marker maybe :D
OMG thank you! i hope thts what happens! :) Was worried sick about tht thinking they'd nt even consider my case study as it seemed to be inaccurate... lol. Hope i get a really nice examiner now :p

Reaction score
i dont think that they will pealize for the date , they even didnt ask to write any dates so dont worry , they asked only to explain the impacts and if they are correct you'll get the marks ..i wrote about hurricane katrina in this question