• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Geography paper 12.. wtf?

Reaction score
Hey guys.. is it just me who found the paper hard.. or u guys also felt the same? Coz geography z supposed to be easy as shit!

Reaction score
Yea I took the exam earlier today. I was more focused on population dynamics and natural disasters (earthquakes and volcanoes), unfortunately none of that came out. D:

Reaction score
Yea I took the exam earlier today. I was more focused on population dynamics and natural disasters (earthquakes and volcanoes), unfortunately none of that came out. D:
Met too.. I crammed all the case studies of natural disasters! Blah..

Reaction score
the exam was not that hard, i had info on all of the case studies but still did the easiest which were 1, 2 and 3

Reaction score
The hardness depends on which question you did: I did 1-Population
3-Weathering and rivers
4- The rainforest
I knew 4 questions -- 1,3,4,5 out of which i chose the easiest three.
It was medium......but not sure of some answers that i wrote.
If any similarities between the questions any of you guys did....... and if there are any doubts ..............reply to me ...........
Rishab S.Dev

Reaction score
Wow! Before the exam I thought there was like nobody doing it, and now all of you guys suddenly turn up! I think it was easy, btw. I did questions 1, 2 & 6.

Where are you guys located? At my center I was the only candidate for Geography :(

Reaction score
Wow! Before the exam I thought there was like nobody doing it, and now all of you guys suddenly turn up! I think it was easy, btw. I did questions 1, 2 & 6.

Where are you guys located? At my center I was the only candidate for Geography :(

woooww thats surprising man candidates love geography but in my centre almost 50 students did the exam

Reaction score
i thought the exam was quite straightforward..i did population and Nepal for the high birth rate case study...then i did question 2 and kathmandu for the case study about urban sprawl..then i did question 5 about industries and i did kathmandu again for the case study... i had looked at some most recent past papers so i was expecting industry and energy to come up... overall i think there were only a few tough questions...surprising there was no earthquakes or tourism though...anyways..grade boundaries aren't that high for geography... 54-58 out of 75 will get u an A

Reaction score

thats surprising about 60 people did it at my school!

Reaction score
It was a pretty amazing paper ; I did questions 1,3 and 6 cause' i found those the easiest. Freeze thaw diagram and explanation were an easy 7 marks

Reaction score
guys there was a question in part 1 for 5 marks that went something like this...
"why have some towns grown which would otherwise have a low population density"
what did you guys write? i was a bit confused about the wording of the question...

Reaction score
guys there was a question in part 1 for 5 marks that went something like this...
"why have some towns grown which would otherwise have a low population density"
what did you guys write? i was a bit confused about the wording of the question...

I answered with a couple of reasons about why some towns have grown in areas which would otherwise have a low population density. I think I wrote 5 reasons but I remember writing about how maybe the people didn't move away due to relatives living in the area, how maybe the income was satisfactory to them, etc.