• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Geography Paper 2

Reaction score
i got 43% and in numbers 0.4 something (i dont remember) :p what did you get?
It was basically 300 divided by 700!

Reaction score
i got 43% and in numbers 0.4 something (i dont remember) :p what did you get?
It was basically 300 divided by 700!
oh i did the opposite :( isnt it horozintal by vertical ? i did 700 /300 ,, did they ask to express it as %?

Reaction score
oh i did the opposite :( isnt it horozintal by vertical ? i did 700 /300 ,, did they ask to express it as %?
NO! its vertical by horizontal! sorry my friend but thats wrong! its ohk! u will score in other questions...and no i just wrote the percentage in brackets but it wasnt necessary!

Reaction score
NO! its vertical by horizontal! sorry my friend but thats wrong! its ohk! u will score in other questions...and no i just wrote the percentage in brackets but it wasnt necessary!
in my book its written horozintal /vertical if i want to express it as a ratio (for ex. 1: 700/300) btw it gives the same answer as your percentage :)

Reaction score
Reaction score
ya thats correct! for erosion i wrote that u could see layers of rocks (sedimentary rocks) so its formed bcoz of erosion and deposition and waterfall extending backwards which shows it constantly rubbing against the resistant rocks causing erosion!

Reaction score
for that question u can tick on any side but u have to give a VALID explanation for why u chose that so any will do ;-)

Reaction score
The gradient is 0.43 :) i thought i did okay. What did you guys get for the distance? This is Variant 2 geo right?

Reaction score
How did you describe the relief for the area ?
I said there were steep slopes. It was a high mountain(446 m if I recall correctly). I also mentioned that the gradient of the slope was steady(constant). In the last few minutes I added that it was covered by a forrest(iooking back at it now I'm not sure why I wrote that as it has nothing to do with relief!)

Reaction score
for the map question, when they asked you what kind of road it was, what did you guys write? i wrote "main road(A), tarred"

Reaction score
i was like the only guy doing geography, seriously, the exam hall was completely empty. its nice to know that other people are in the same boat as me and are going through the same torture LOL