• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Geography paper1??

Reaction score
Hi I have recently taken my geography paper1 ( today morning ). and I did it without reading instructions! I wrote all the 6 questions when only 3 were required!!!!(thats a pain for my hands) but still I am confident that I wrote most of them correctly~

So now what will happen??

-does the examiner only check the first 3?/ or
-does the examiner check all and select the best 3???

Reaction score
Lol man! I seriously doubt if he'll choose the "best" of three. He'll most probably check the 1st three.
How did you do them all? That's impossible...

And next time, read the instructions!

Reaction score
yeah i know thats crazy
i cud hardly finish 3 ques. with 5 mins left to spare!! hw did u finish 6 in 105 mins :!: :?:

Reaction score
OMG 10 pages ONLY for 6 questions? You gotta be kidding.
I mean did you actually have enough time to do them all? I did 3 questions and wrote about 7 pages already, and only had 5 mins spare at the end.

Reaction score
wow how did u finished the exam? but 10 pages is really little for 6 questions! i did the first 3 questions and i finished it just on time! lol

Reaction score
3 questions took 6 pgs....but i had 35 mins left to check the paper!!!.....i was pretty amazed myself!!

kkw

Reaction score
i did three and i finished at the exact instant as they said pens down !!! It was longgggggg