• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GEOGRAPHY

Reaction score
WHAT IS THE DIF BETWEEN IRRIGATED,LINEAR AND RIVERIAN FOREST?

Reaction score
use the book "geography for pakistan" by Huma Naz Sethi....it has a comprehensive table for all the types of forests including the ones you have asked for...go through it and hopefully u will get the relative knowledge...oh and btw...this book is the only one u need for getting an A in o levels...

Reaction score
there is another book namely "THE ENVIRONMENT OF PAKISTAN" by huma naz sethi!!!

Reaction score
accordin 2 my knowledge
irrigated forests r basically artificial i.e. humans irrigate some areas wid no vegetation and then plant different spicies of vegitation over there a good example is of thal desert in eastern punjab wich has been reclaimed by irrigation n d water 4 irrigation was mainly taken 4m d nearby jinnah barrage
as far as linea forsts r concernd dy r mostly in cities in d parks n at d footpaths dy r also artificial n mostly plants like euclyptus r grown in linear forest
lastly riverain forests i have no damn idea bout it
NOTE:fo confirm all these points by comparin dm wid d book

Reaction score
riverain forests are forests planted along with rivers.these are economically important species like shisham babul

Reaction score
Anyone having notes of environment of PAkistan ................................ need it seriously...............