• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

getting high marks in sat 2 biology

Reaction score
ok so i did IGCSE biology and got an A*
and im doing A level biology at the moment...
i need sat 2 for the university im going to apply to... I did a practice test and got 580..
how can i improve my score? i need above 650..
and please tell me which topics of sat 2 biology arent covered in AS biology?
please help!!

Reaction score
u need to have to atleast complete as level and done with A2 syllabus other than the applications before u can appear for sat II bio

Reaction score
^that..

complete your A2 syllabus..then buy the Barrons bio SAT book..learn/revise & give practice tests from that book and your g2g

Jaf

Reaction score
I did my SAT Biology in October after my AS exams. It was fairly hard and I prepared from the Kaplan book. I got a 750. Good enough, but I had potential to do better. I also gave SAT Chem in the same sitting (studied from Barron's) and got an 800. I did Physics in Dec and studied for it for only one week and managed to get a 780. If you put a summer or a good 2 months in to it, it's not that hard. Good luck!

Jaf

Reaction score
u need to have to atleast complete as level and done with A2 syllabus other than the applications before u can appear for sat II bio
I would disagree with this. Neither AS or A2 is must. I think a good knowledge of biology from grade 8, 9 and 10 along with a good memory and the ability to grasp concepts just by reading should suffice. It's nothing too complex. My two cents.