• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GFX Desginers [Signature/Image creators]

Reaction score
Good for when you were 11.
Enferno Know why I keep my images "plain" and "simple" ? Firstly the size limit as wooowoo Mentioned above.
Secondly I don't want to add too many effects so as to increase the image size. When I don't do plain, My image sizes go up to at least 5 MB. And that takes a lot of time to load. So as to not cause lags for people with slow internet, I don't put on many "effects".
Nice signature mate! But since you're criticizing the OP, let me add some more points to the list;
  • I cannot read the text (what does it say?)
  • Image is too bright, it's burning my eyes (whatta rhyme)
  • It's too huge, forum doesn't allow it (i know right, we can only express ourselves when we get a nice canvas size; nothing is possible in 468x60)
Overall, amazing artwork! Considering the fact that you were just 11 years old when you made this. Do you have any more? I would like to see them
Thats good but big! & yeah simpler is better , we dont waana give headaches to people browsing the forum! In your sig its tooo red and teh text cant be read! Dont take it hard! I was just telling my opinions!
I didnt make it for sig. I was just.....errr....you know, time passing;)
About the size, it could be cropped. And the error are because of the age....dah...11 years..what could I have done o_O.
I wasnt criticizing him, I was just telling him that you should add some effect (except from moving:p) and I have got the reason.
Artemis : Ok, thanks for the reply.

Reaction score
ahhh.. lets see...
my name.. with yellow neon glow n the name should be in black and the inner shadow show be red, n the stoke should be RED! =D

Reaction score
@Darkest I will do it ASAP.

Here are some more of my works:

Arty-3.jpg

And nearly same which I made for my friend:

Tayyab-Cover-Photo.jpg

Reaction score
Thanks and sorry. I didnt use black because of render imaging. And also not the size you made because its not allowed.

Reaction score
We are a group of GFX Designers who create images/signatures. If you want one then feel free to request for one. Use the format below please while ordering.​
Your Name:
What you want in the image:
Size:
Color:
Extra Info:
Thanks for visiting us,​
You will not be disappointed.​
~Artemis​
Orders...... ?
lemme give one :)

Your Name: MuslimGirl
What you want in the image:umm....Quran....Tasbeeh....baqi daekh lae naa.. :)
Size:200 by 200
Color:umm....apni marzi
Extra Info: ___