• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GIKI-2013

Reaction score
umm.does GIKI offer scholarships? i mean when i checked it out, they said that for a punjab domicile, eligibility for scholapship application is that the yearly income shudnt be more than 180,000. was that referring to any specific scholarship or all kinds of them being offered? :/ thats a strange condition put forward by them actually :S

Reaction score
avenger
any link to that page of the scholarships cuz am getting only the list of the types without any conditions ....... ?

Reaction score
oh yeah got it .... i was looking at the general one ...... on the homapage of ug admissions on the site...... just saw this one :p .... you applying for aid etc ?

soo..are those one different? or does the same condition apply to all of 'em?

nah not the financial aid, wbu? i was thinking about applying for scholarship, but the condition they have put forwnd, i'm not eligible to apply :S
nhow are u applying for scholarship?

Reaction score
soo..are those one different? or does the same condition apply to all of 'em?

nah not the financial aid, wbu? i was thinking about applying for scholarship, but the condition they have put forwnd, i'm not eligible to apply :S
nhow are u applying for scholarship?

nope bro ... i am not too...... the conditions :\ :\ ... by the way i think they apply to all ov them but its domicile wise i guess...... contact the GIKI people at their office they might tell something.

Reaction score
nope bro ... i am not too...... the conditions :\ :\ ... by the way i think they apply to all ov them but its domicile wise i guess...... contact the GIKI people at their office they might tell something.

yup it is domicile wise. but they shudnt have these kinda conditions for scholaships. makes sense if they are for financial aid aplication, but for scholarship :S
did e-mail them yesterday, still waiting for a reply..

Reaction score
Do we have to send documents befor 20th June for GIKI or is this deadline for fee submission only? Please, reply quickly.