• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GIKI admission test

which university are you applying to?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Kamihus and kitkat <3 :P u tagged everyone i know -_-
Btw thanks for the tag
any one intrested in applying to GIKI or any Pak uni . any field. Feel free to inbox/post in this thread/mywall
Dude I also want to take admission in UET, FAST and NUST..... I want to ask which chapters should I prepare for FAST admission test of maths and physics and what is included in their computer section? Plus how to prepare for English and IQ? :/ i dunno the conversion of coding method like:
"WWERTARYA" and convert it into word or vice versa... Even I dunno how to prepare for english... Its a little tough especially when they use words which I am not familiar to....

For FAST, how to avoid the negative marking thingy? Like How much qstns at maximum can I leave in FAST entry test? And how much minimum marks do I requre if I have an o lvl equivalence of 84%....
Furthermore....
Which books should I use as an alternate to Fsc books? And where I can find practice qstns either similar to entry test qstns or their own past pprs

I guess I asked too much ... But I am hoping for a positive response :)
Thanks in advance :)

Reaction score
Kamihus and kitkat <3 :P u tagged everyone i know -_-
Btw thanks for the tag

Dude I also want to take admission in UET, FAST and NUST..... I want to ask which chapters should I prepare for FAST admission test of maths and physics and what is included in their computer section? Plus how to prepare for English and IQ? :/ i dunno the conversion of coding method like:
"WWERTARYA" and convert it into word or vice versa... Even I dunno how to prepare for english... Its a little tough especially when they use words which I am not familiar to....

For FAST, how to avoid the negative marking thingy? Like How much qstns at maximum can I leave in FAST entry test? And how much minimum marks do I requre if I have an o lvl equivalence of 84%....
Furthermore....
Which books should I use as an alternate to Fsc books? And where I can find practice qstns either similar to entry test qstns or their own past pprs

I guess I asked too much ... But I am hoping for a positive response :)
Thanks in advance :)
well, here goes:
English and IQ will only be done through practice. no other way. IQ ka sawal practice karta raho aur GK ko high rakho. aur FAST karachi k lea to tmhaen test pass karna hota hae sirf :p . well for islamabad u need aggregate 56

Reaction score
well, here goes:
English and IQ will only be done through practice. no other way. IQ ka sawal practice karta raho aur GK ko high rakho. aur FAST karachi k lea to tmhaen test pass karna hota hae sirf :p . well for islamabad u need aggregate 56
Kahan say karun practice?
FAST for lahore :p not karachi or Islamabad.... Lhr ka merit tough ha... Its around 78% for computer sciences
My parents cant afford GIKI... Otherwise I wud have applied in LUMS too.... I live in Lahore btw :p
Do u know how to solve the weird coding like "USEUEJEK" into words and vice versa and also number sequence in IQ section of NUST?
PS: im giving computer-based NUST test :)

Reaction score
Kahan say karun practice?
FAST for lahore :p not karachi or Islamabad.... Lhr ka merit tough ha... Its around 78% for computer sciences
My parents cant afford GIKI... Otherwise I wud have applied in LUMS too.... I live in Lahore btw :p
Do u know how to solve the weird coding like "USEUEJEK" into words and vice versa and also number sequence in IQ section of NUST?
PS: im giving computer-based NUST test :)
um about GIKI. if ur domicile is lahore. you can apply for 50-100 % scholarship :p
yeah use the two given codes to match the letters then decode
buy them from kips or any coaching centre bro

Reaction score
um about GIKI. if ur domicile is lahore. you can apply for 50-100 % scholarship :p
yeah use the two given codes to match the letters then decode
buy them from kips or any coaching centre bro
But its also quite far away :p
My parents say only "ISLAMABAD AND LAHORE" nowhere else :/
Thats why I didnt apply abroad :(
So best UNI in lhr and Isl are NUST PIEAS UET FAST LUMS thats it :/

Reaction score
But its also quite far away :p
My parents say only "ISLAMABAD AND LAHORE" nowhere else :/
Thats why I didnt apply abroad :(
So best UNI in lhr and Isl are NUST PIEAS UET FAST LUMS thats it :/
so did my parents (Hi-fi) it was karachi and lahore. I applied in GIKI to prove to myself I could get in to the so called great uni :p. I got in to GIKI and rejected by Nust. and ended up here :p

Reaction score
so did my parents (Hi-fi) it was karachi and lahore. I applied in GIKI to prove to myself I could get in to the so called great uni :p. I got in to GIKI and rejected by Nust. and ended up here :p
At least u are in good uni of PAK(Thanks to Allah ) :)... I dont even consider myself worth of GIKI :/
Although i want to do computer sciences from FAST but in case I dont get admission there, i'll apply in engineering universities for electrical engineering..

Reaction score
At least u are in good uni of PAK... I dont even consider myself worth of GIKI :/
Although i want to do computer sciences from FAST but in case I dont get admission there, i'll apply in engineering universities for electrical engineering..
trust me neither did I, GIKI life is tough :p. it reams u :p

Reaction score
it rushesh u and teaches u life is not fair but u have to carry on beause only those with the will to study can survive. do you know my batch 100 students get kicked out each year

Reaction score
it rushesh u and teaches u life is not fair but u have to carry on beause only those with the will to study can survive. do you know my batch 100 students get kicked out each year
I cant manage a levels, how will I manage my university life? XP

Reaction score
Im pretty tensed for both cies and entry tests :/
I ruined many of my a lvl pprs and now we have to study Fsc from the scratch to acquire admission in universities where khala/chahu ki beta/beti is studying who got straight As/A*s in A levels :( ..... Kya yay khul taizaat nahi? :(

Reaction score
IST islamabad and AIR university bhi check krlo both of them are ranked amongst top 10 engineering unis in pak (By PEC) thn bahria is evn not bad
btw mainay sirf NUST ka hy form bhara hai n abh fsc ki books ka hy deedar kraha hun :sleep: