• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GIKI or NUST?

Reaction score
1) Materials (Nanotechnology) engineering from GIKI
2) Civil, chemical or mechatronics engineering from NUST

Which one's the better option? i have no idea about the faculty of materials of GIKI. i need help asap :3

Reaction score

Which one's the better option? i have no idea about the faculty of materials of GIKI. i need help asap :3
The sites open?
Material engineering? Merit

Reaction score
how can you be this sure? please tell how is it better? i need to make a choice
All i can say is NUST EME,MCS are among best military colleges in the world and mechatronics deals with robot,went to eme on some robot seminar and it was really impressive on the other hand studying from nust is cheap and i think mechatronics is offered by MCS which is kinda strict.

Reaction score
okay
All i can say is NUST EME,MCS are among best military colleges in the world and mechatronics deals with robot,went to eme on some robot seminar and it was really impressive on the other hand studying from nust is cheap and i think mechatronics is offered by MCS which is kinda strict.

okay, how about civil from NUST h-12 or mechanical from NUST pnec?

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

NUST's all three are above GIKI's materials.

Reaction score
NUST's all three are above GIKI's materials.
okay. But when comparing NUST's mechatronics and civil, which one's a better option? (in terms of the course and scope of the respective field)
Plus, any thoughts on NUST's pnec campus' Mechanical?