• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GIKI Results Announced

A_K

Reaction score
I've been offered admission in giki's Computer Science program.. Is it any good ?

Reaction score
I've been offered admission in giki's Computer Science program.. Is it any good ?

Go straight there My advice to u... If u not then U might be sad after that IF u want to chang department then u can change it after scoring good gpa in 2 semesters

A_K

Reaction score
Go straight there My advice to u... If u not then U might be sad after that IF u want to chang department then u can change it after scoring good gpa in 2 semesters
But their CS program does not have the accreditation as yet.. Shouldn't that be a concern ?

Reaction score
But their CS program does not have the accreditation as yet.. Shouldn't that be a concern ?
I donot think so.. If u have interest in computr studies go and start it. The giki as a whole has accreditaion of itsef. Every department is good. GIKI name worths more than Any thing

Reaction score
Actually i've made it through to IBA too. This GIKI thing has created hell a lot of confusion in my mind.... IBA or GIKI.. cant decide
If not that much interested in engineering. switch to iba it is something u can call awsome life. And even less costly u will be experiencing social life. IF not then go for giki both are best

A_K

Reaction score
If not that much interested in engineering. switch to iba it is something u can call awsome life. And even less costly u will be experiencing social life. IF not then go for giki both are best
Yes I feel the same way. GIKI is not that great when it comes to social life and fun..

Reaction score
Yes I feel the same way. GIKI is not that great when it comes to social life and fun..
Giki is best to convert ur passion into ur proffession and to lead u to the professional carrier. Same is the case with Iba but keeping in mind the financial issue, city issue, and ur own choice both are awsome

Reactions: A_K

A_K

Reaction score
Giki is best to convert ur passion into ur proffession and to lead u to the professional carrier. Same is the case with Iba but keeping in mind the financial issue, city issue, and ur own choice both are awsome
Absolutely. CS from giki after spending big bucks doesn't seem rational when you could pursue the same in FAST in far lesser amount.. i guess I'll go for iba.

Reaction score
Absolutely. CS from giki after spending big bucks doesn't seem rational when you could pursue the same in FAST in far lesser amount.. i guess I'll go for iba.
masha ALLah MAy ALLAh blees U bro. BEst of LUCk for the future(y)

Reactions: A_K