• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GIRLS POWER VS boys power

are u girl or boy

• Total voters
Reaction score
Boys or men cannot take the credit of all the success alone .they need to admit that there is a women behind it. Life is like a bicycle in which men are first one the front ones and women r the back ones .the front ones always protect the back ones frm everything bad or harmful but then ,these men forget that it was women also supporting the men . A bicycle can never run on one wheel ..........

So boys or men need to admit that we support them,and thats the reason they can rule

Last edited:
Reaction score
Boys or men cannot take the credit of all the success alone .they need yo admit that there is a women behind it. Life is like a bicycle in which men are first one the front ones and women r the back ones .the front ones always protect the back ones frm everything bad or harmful but then ,these men forget that it was women also supporting the men . A bicycle can never run on one wheel ..........

So boys or men need to admit that we support them,and thats the reason they can rule
there are bicycles running on one wheel!!!! havent u seen them in circus!!!!

Reaction score
Boys or men cannot take the credit of all the success alone .they need to admit that there is a women behind it. Life is like a bicycle in which men are first one the front ones and women r the back ones .the front ones always protect the back ones frm everything bad or harmful but then ,these men forget that it was women also supporting the men . A bicycle can never run on one wheel ..........

I Agree.
What I don't agree with is the feministic thinking that women are more intelligent than men.

Reaction score
I Agree.
What I don't agree with is the feministic thinking that women are more intelligent than men.

Yes they r . In fact , men use women's brain to get ahead . Men always use the idea frm the women but its just the mans ego that does not let them accept it

Its just a general concept not based on particularly on everyone reading this post ...

Reaction score
Well i would say that men have weaknesses so do women. This also applies to strengths.
So that is why men and women need each other to make the best of the world we live in, its not a question of "dominance" or one better than the other.
As simple as that. Well this is what i think =)