• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GIRLS POWER VS boys power

are u girl or boy

• Total voters
Reaction score
Reaction score
hey but there are some countries in which girls are given more importance than boys. i do support boys but this is a fact man.
Girls given more importance? o_O I think it is because they are lagging behind. How many girls do you find in top rank posts? How many girls do you find in the CIE record list? The list goes on, they are simply behind us in each and every sector. It might take centuries for them to come on level terms with the boys. But girls are catching up fast, beware of them! They are better than us in arguements! They can argue for years - they never stop. My gf has been fighting with me for two years now :eek:

Reaction score
omg
Girls given more importance? o_O I think it is because they are lagging behind. How many girls do you find in top rank posts? How many girls do you find in the CIE record list? The list goes on, they are simply behind us in each and every sector. It might take centuries for them to come on level terms with the boys. But girls are catching up fast, beware of them! They are better than us in arguements! They can argue for years - they never stop. My gf has been fighting with me for two years now :eek:
... gf fighting for TWO YEARS....
THIS IS A LIMIT.
well girls ko arguement ati hi gonia kyoki wo sirf chit chat chit chat hi karti he mostly.
and we boys we are simple. just talk with others as good boys but sometimes we go on wrong track but come back very soon. :p
and girls ohhhhhhhhhh.......

Reaction score
and not to mention the fact that they exaggerate on every small thing!! ur right, our lives are simple aand happy, not complicated :p
yar. you are absolutely right.
meri jo besty hai na (madoka) :p
wo haroz muje jagadti he. par muje gussa nahi ata kyoki she is my besty....

you are right are lives are not complicated. (y)

Reaction score
nice.. :)
Opportunities don't fall from the sky :p You have to create opportunities yourselves and boys are better at creating opportunities for themselves, just admit it my friend, you guys, in general, are behind us! :p
well what i think that girls too have oppoetunities but i dont know why they dont use much...
i m specifying for some countries and if we talk about developed countries they use as much they can but here something is missing out that i have not the reason yet. :p

Reaction score
Opportunities don't fall from the sky :p You have to create opportunities yourselves and boys are better at creating opportunities for themselves, just admit it my friend, you guys, in general, are behind us! :p
Lol, "creating opportunities" in male dominated societies like those in my country for example, can be tough. We're behind you in some areas, due to a reason.

Reaction score
nice.. :)

well what i think that girls too have oppoetunities but i dont know why they dont use much...
i m specifying for some countries and if we talk about developed countries they use as much they can but here something is missing out that i have not the reason yet. :p
My country is still male dominated but Sheikh Hasina and Khaleda Zia are trying their best to make it female dominated :p