• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Giving my IGCSE textbooks away...

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I just passed my IGCSE with the Oct/Nov 2010 session and my A Levels have just started, and as I was clearing my book shelf, I noticed I had a lot of IGCSE Books in great condition. I never felt like throwing them away, knowing that these books could help someone who's appearing for IGCSE this year/next year. As you people may know these textbooks are quite expensive and some of the workbooks are not available in certain areas. Hence, I am giving these away for cheap. I can send these anywhere in the world. Just let me know if you need any. Buying new copies would be expensive and hence students can take these for throwaway prices, :good:

Here's what I have available:
1) Sadlier-Oxford VOCABULARY WORKSHOP New Edition LEVEL H -(Highly Recommended for anyone who's looking to build their vocabulary for A*s!) - $4 EXCELLENT CONDITION
2) Accounting Syllabus and QUESTION BANK (unofficial, contains past questions and papers) - $6 Good Condition
3) Marian Cox FIRST LANGUAGE ENGLISH WORKBOOK - $4 Great condition
4) Karren Borrington and Peter Stimpson IGCSE BUSINESS STUDIES TEXTBOOK - $5 Average Conditon
5) Heather Mascie- Taylor and Sylvia Honnor ENCORE TRICOLORE 4 NOUVELLE EDITION FRENCH TEXTBOOK - $6 Good Condition
6) Marian Cox IGCSE FIRST LANGUAGE ENGLISH SECOND EDITION TEXTBOOK - $4 Average Condition
7) David Rayner EXTENDED MATHEMATICS FOR IGCSE (Highly Recommended, GREAT AND HUGE BOOK OF PROBLEMS, GUARANTEED A*s!!!!) - $7 Great Conditon
8) Karen Morrison IGCSE MATHEMATICS TEXTBOOK - $5 Average Condition

9) Martin Law IGCSE MATHEMATICS REVISION GUIDE (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!) - $5 Great Condition

That's all, be a little quick about the once that are highly recommended!! Might be gone before you even know!!

Payment options:
PayPal (for students outside India)
Cheque (for students in India)
Demand Draft (for students in India)
Cash on Delivery (for students in India)
Bank Transfer (Both Indian and International student)

Your books will be sent via fast and reliable registered air mail and should reach you within 7 days of order, faster deliveries would cost more. These prices are not inclusive of postage, I will give you the postage cost depending on your order.

IF YOU WISH TO HAVE ANY OF THE ABOVE BOOKS, HURRY UP!! E-MAIL ME: [email protected]

Thanks and ALL THE BEST! 8)

Reaction score
Good stuff you have introduced here. It will, for sure, make benefits to one who really cares to get those books. And you made it all secure to one to be in touch with you without any difficulties. I have to say that an artists essay or efforts like act here from you will be a leading light to anyone's attempts to reach his position.

Reaction score
Hi. I am happy to join your discussion. I often need help. I often write essays I use this service. It helps me get essays on any topic. Have a nice day!

Attachments

• 1611161403857.png
    1611161403857.png
    312 bytes · Views: 10