• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Good Qualities?

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!
Dear all,
What qualities do you admire?
What good qualities do you have?
Share them all here. This will be very interesting. Members here may come to know you well and may want to adopt some of those qualities.
You may suggest something good too as Hazrat Muhammad (Sallallah u alaihi wa sallam) said:
"If you tell someone about a good deed and he adopts it. You will also receive the reward equal to him for what he is doing without his reward becoming less" (I don't exactly know the wordings)
Come on then!
JazakAllah Khair!

It starts with me:
To love your Siblings, relatives even your friends is a good quality that I'd like all you to have. Sometimes, we have big fights on small issues. Forgiving others/ Or simply not having fights at all is the best quality of all. I admire it, try hard to follow it and would like you people to adopt it.
I hope you would.

How true is this saying: ''Allah gives and forgives; man gets and forgets''

Reaction score
Re: If you think you have some good qualities....

"Say: 'Shall We tell you who will be the greatest losers in their works?' , Those whose striving goes astray in the present life, while they think that they are working good deeds." , Surat Al Kahf 103-104 , English Translation by Arthur Arberry

Always be modest , and never feel proud and full of yourself by something that you have done.

Reaction score

emmmmm.... :S
well, i just try to make ppl smile!! lolz... dats all wat i remem nw.. :p

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

hmm..making smile sum1 is an imp. think though often it is neglected
@SuperXDE:need lot from u here cuz as far as I know u have muCh more knoowledge about Quran and hadiithh than me mashAllah!hope u r happy to look 4wd to it :) MAY Allah Bless u!!

Reaction score

I love to helping other very much specially who are in trouble becasue by spend my little 5 to 10 minutes on those persons, I get so many blesses from them and I feel very happy and good when I see smile on the mouth of those persons.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalam-o-Alaikum :D
We seem to have overlooked this awesome thread. Come on guys and girls, share your AWESOME stuff here.
I will try to make a list of my 'awesome qualities' soon ;)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!! :)

Well, I'd like to share a dua, which is somewhat related to this thread! This is a masnoon dua-What a Muslim should say when he is praised! :)

Dua:

donotcallmetoaccount.jpg

Oh Allah, do not call me to account for what they say and forgive me for what they have no knowledge of [and make me better than they imagine].

(Al-Bukhari, Al-Adab Al-Mufrad no. 761. See Al-Albani, Sahih Al-Adab Al-Mufrad (no. 585). The portion between brackets is from Al-Baihaqi, Shu’ab Al-Iman 4/228, and comes from another account.)

Taken from Hisnul Muslim

Reaction score
^^MashAllah !! May Allah bless me with ur gud qualities as well !! :oops:
@topic...My good qualities !! I dun remember any !! :cry:

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
How about making a bit change to the topic? I mean let us give our opinions we see around what's wrong in accordance to the Quran and Sunnah! This'll help in drawing attention to things we've never thought of! And we'll pray to Allah subhan wa ta'ala, to help us in those matters!

O Allah make us all the A'amil-e-Quran! Aameen!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
^ A lot of people don’t realise how negative they have become and if you ask them to shine some light on the positivity in their life, it can jolt them out of their stupor of negativity. It's true for me. No idea about you people.=( But don't worry we still have very much good in ourselves.

Reaction score
Nibz said:
My post was referred to Ghalya001.
Nibz said:
^ A lot of people don’t realise how negative they have become and if you ask them to shine some light on the positivity in their life, it can jolt them out of their stupor of negativity. It's true for me. No idea about you people.=( But don't worry we still have very much good in ourselves.
Well i got it obviusly !! :roll: Its just lyk even if i say i've sumthin good i cant take it out bcuz ov wat ppl hve made me by sayin that ur completely useless !! A famous quote in my house attributed to me "Nakammi ! Kisi kaam ki nahi ho !" !! Outside, its always lyk Imma useless bit of crap !! How do i discover the potential in me wen no one just bothers to accept it ! For me, the only thing i realise is that im completely overshadowed by these words...ppl who know me will tell u that i take evn slight negative comments that seriusly !! I dunno whether its negativity or what but i just cant go out yelling I JUST DID A GOOD DEED and this and that, or IM TRUTHFUL, IM HONEST or whatevr ! For this topic, i can only say that i appreciate ppl who r truthful, but i wont evr say im truthful and i love this thing abt myself ! Cuz sumwhere within myself, its undoubtedly clear that ive lied loads ov times ! :oops: :cry:

Reaction score
Math_angel said:
How about making a bit change to the topic? I mean let us give our opinions we see around what's wrong in accordance to the Quran and Sunnah! This'll help in drawing attention to things we've never thought of! And we'll pray to Allah subhan wa ta'ala, to help us in those matters!

O Allah make us all the A'amil-e-Quran! Aameen!
Great idea math-angel ! :) I suggest u go on wid it !

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
I can relate to your situation, Ghalya001. It's good to hear such sincere words from you!
As for the suggestions, it's your thread Math_Angel. Do whatever you wish to do with it =))

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!! :)
well ghalya and others, remember one thing, never expect anything from anyone in return for something you've done! You believe me, this is so true. Because, when you ecpect, it's more than 90% you wont get that or whatever, and all it's going to do is make you dissapointed..that's all...it'll make you stressed...make you think evil about others...make you think why should I do this when no one cares about me...they arent thankful to me etc...

I've realized, if you want to be happy in life, follow a few principles!
Ya'aqub alyhi salam said : "I only complain of my grief and sorrow to Allâh" (Surah Yusuf - Ayat 86)

And this is so true, if you have any problem, just talk to your Lord...not people..because you see when we do that, we might say something which Allah does not like or even backbite :( And in the end, it's not going to benifit us in anyway! Allah says in the Quran : "And whoever fears Allah – He will make for him a way out and will provide for him from where he does not expect. And whoever relies upon Allah – then He is sufficient for him." (Quran 65:2-3)

Click here, and download this! Listen to the first bit of it, and you'll find out how true is this! :)

Allah mujhe aur hum sub ko in baaton pr amal krne wala banaye..Aameen!!

(May Allah make me and us all be like this..and make our dunya and aakhirat better..Aameen! )

Reaction score
salamz

awesum thread mathangel

as for me id wish 2 see myself as well as evry1 in da world humble devoid of pride n arrogance

for da Prophet (pbuh) said : whoever has even a mustard seed amt of pride in his heart will never enter jannah.
(i dunno da reference but im sure its from bukhari)

even allah in surah furqan in da last ayaat where he mentions da qualities of da believers ..........da 1st is humility.

may allah make us all humble .............aameen

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
And oops..misssed a bit I wanted to say :oops:

yeah so another thing which i wanted to say for this part " if you want to be happy in life, follow a few principles! " is....anything and everything you are doing, just do that for Allah, for He's All-Knowing of whatever we do..and he's going to reward us for every single deed small or big!....remember there's someone who's always there for us..yes that's true..Allah is always there for us! We need to turn to Him! so when we do everything and anything for Allah, it won't even matter if people dont value us or dont care what good we do for them...because we know...It's only Allah who's going to reward us...inshaAllah!

I've been thinking abt all this...and i want to be like this! May Allah help me in this matter!

Keep praying for me and everyone!

Reaction score
great thread mathangel ........ May God Shower His Blessing on you :)

i think that we should not forget our religion ......... and follow it
if people of the world follow the true teachings of ISLAM then this world will be a peaceful and lovely place to live
and like mathangel had said that never look towards people for reward for something u have done..............always Ask from ALLAH ALMIGHTY........
and according to me every body should have good quality of brotherhood and love for others instead of jealousy and hatred. The Holy Prophet (p.b.u.h.)
said "He Has Weak Faith Until That Person
Loves For His Brother What He Loves For Himself." and "The Faithful Are Like A Single Body: If His Eye Suffers, Then His Constitution Will Suffer; And If He Has A Headache, Then His Whole System Will Suffer."