• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Good vs Evil

Reaction score
doesnt the rule state dat u can only post once
oh i forgot u r feeling evil 2day lyk evry oder day sooo ofcourse u will break da rules

No one seemed to be following it, so what the heck. I'll remove it! The rule is now you can't post until someone else has posted after your post.

Reaction score
No one seemed to be following it, so what the heck. I'll remove it! The rule is now you can't post until someone else has posted after your post.
so if this rule is changed v can change oder rules 2 right???

Reaction score
Er no, just try to follow the ones now. +2 for good, -2 for evil.
since good is u noe gud it shuld hav higher plus points and evil on the oder is bad so it shuld hav lower plus points cuz afterall there are more evil ppl in da world dan gud

Reaction score
since good is u noe gud it shuld hav higher plus points and evil on the oder is bad so it shuld hav lower plus points cuz afterall there are more evil ppl in da world dan gud

Points are the same, it's up to you for what you want to pick. At the moment there are apparently more good people on this site since we're above 500.