• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GP paper 2012 (oct nov)

Reaction score
how many of u plan to give the gp paper this oct-nov?when will u ppl start to prepare,i mean should we wait for the school/college session to begin after eid or just start preparing on our own??
and do u ppl hav any good resources for gp?

Reaction score
how many of u plan to give the gp paper this oct-nov?when will u ppl start to prepare,i mean should we wait for the school/college session to begin after eid or just start preparing on our own??
and do u ppl hav any good resources for gp?
Prepare on your own. Don't wait till its too late and I guess I'll be giving GP this Oct/Nov !

Reaction score
I will be appearing for GP 8004 this oct nov 12.. And I am too scared..anyone please can suggest how to prepare for it??:/

Reaction score
I will be appearing for GP 8004 this oct nov 12.. And I am too scared..anyone please can suggest how to prepare for it??:/
Hey Princess there's actually no need to panic. Have faith on yourself and prepare well. Seek for quality GP essays sources and see the methodology and practice on your own. Its as simple as that !

Reaction score
Hey Princess there's actually no need to panic. Have faith on yourself and prepare well. Seek for quality GP essays sources and see the methodology and practice on your own. Its as simple as that !
Okay and thank you so much for ur advice..:)

Reaction score
wat do you mean by ""quality gp essays sources""???

Reaction score
do u mean wikipedia?coz my school teacher says wikipedia is a good source...she also says that all the topics on the paper will be argumentative,is that true??and that we need to have many(stress many) examples in our essays,for example,if we write on gender discrimination,we need to give examples of gender discrimination in pakistan and around the world....true?

Reaction score
do u mean wikipedia?coz my school teacher says wikipedia is a good source...she also says that all the topics on the paper will be argumentative,is that true??and that we need to have many(stress many) examples in our essays,for example,if we write on gender discrimination,we need to give examples of gender discrimination in pakistan and around the world....true?
Yeah wikipedia is a GREAT source for GP but there are other sites too. And yes almost every questions in GP are argumentative [Actually in GP essays means argumentation] . For example "‘Anybody who ignores history is foolish.’ How far would you agree? (Oct/Nov 2011) This question demands that you argue about whether a person who ignores history is foolish or not, in which case history is important and in which case not, etc, etc......! Examples are not the basic requirement of GP essays but of course they are the basic requirement for better grades (a, b). So adding examples in essays are fruitful.

Reaction score
DONT WAIT TILL AUGUST TO START YOUR GP PREP! start it now! for starters, read newspapers religiously especially the editorial page to develop a strong view about social, cultural, political and religious topics. do extensive written practice. pick out a topic from past papers and start writing on it. AND GET IT CHECKED. when i used to prepare for my gp paper i found wikipedia helpful but very tedious and lengthy. its better to do targetted researches. And if u need to know format of essay writing, go through the following site. it has sample essays and essays with remarks on individual paras by examiners! it was my golden ticket!
http://generalpaper.freevar.com/
if anyone needs more info or gp notes, just pm me :)