• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Graddddddddddddddddddddddddddddeeeees

Reaction score
Bio chm phy : B
Can I get an A* next year in A2? What do i have to do???

Though you can score A* in A2 exam, the overall grade will NOT be A*. Simple math. For example, assume you've scored 79 in bio in AS. Since A* is 90 onward, you fall behind by 11. To compensate that, you need to score 11 excess of 90 in A2 to add to 79, which implies A2 marks will have to be 101! Thus, impossible. Then again, you can always manage an overall A InshaAllah :) .

Reaction score
What Grades did everybody get in AICT and Business Studies and Eco?
I got a B in Eco and C in Business
Really disappointing with AICT, got a D
What did others get?

Reaction score
I got a B in math, in my AS.
Heard p3 is helll haard. Will I manage to score an A* or A atleast, along with p3, i've got to face statistics :unsure:

Reaction score
i got an A in AS maths ....but ik S1 didnt wellll so should i retake to make overall A* in maths ??????

Reaction score
Theres no need to re-take if you got a B in AS cause you can turn that into an A without any problem if you maintan consistency and hardwork in A2 plus if you re-take it will only make you lose focus from the first few months of A2 and those are the most important to build your platform for the final year.

Reaction score
AS
chem -C
Bio-b
IT-b

i thought of re-sitting for all like as in not at oct/nov but AL at once. what you guys think, coz' i really have dropped down on my grades :/