• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

grade boundaries of nov 09...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
but ppl if these are the boundaries then its so easy to get As...

Reaction score
it;s not easy dude.!
they have made levels for checking answers and it not easy in my opinion .!

Reaction score
yeah its not easy i know that but just imagine 67 in isl got u an A and 77 in isl got an A*!!!

Reaction score
No, not edexcel. They are from CIE but of bangladesh and percentile is low there . You we have geniuses all around us in pakistan so percentile's higher here

Reaction score
IN BIO JUST 136 OUT OF 200 I WAS PRAYIN FOR 145 OUT OF 160 FOR A STAR BT NOW THJE PROBLEM IS SOLVED

Reaction score
total marks r not 200 in bio
i guess this time percentile in bio will fall too much may be at 139/160 A* i guess

Reaction score
although this is Bangladesh GT .!
but percentile always fall in this range may be a little up or down .!

Reaction score
Syed Ali said:
No, not edexcel. They are from CIE but of bangladesh and percentile is low there . You we have geniuses all around us in pakistan so percentile's higher here

lol man are you retarded ? THRESHOLD CANT BE HIGHER IN PAKISTAN CUZ ITS SAME ALL OVER THE WORLD OMG !! I live in bd and let me tell u ... our students here are not like our cricket team ... ILLITERATE !! so stop thinking that we dont have GENIUSES lol ...

And , I need everyone to clear all the doubts cuz this is not the grade threshold of CIE ... Its from Edexcel ... I know it cuz :

1) No one takes Islamiyat in BD ... I am sure abt that ...
2) In CIE , theres nothing called Pure Maths , its Add Maths ...
3) total mark in Bengali is 200 in CIE...
4) total mark in english is 110 .. cmon u know that .. !
5)they call it ON 09 in CIE... in edexcel they call it JAN 2010 or Jan 2011 ...

For a moment , even i got happy ... bt unfortunately , we have to do way better than this in CIE ... :)

Reaction score
yes it is of edexcel.
but in cie ,also,the grade boundaries are always around 70-75% or may be 80-85% like in maths and urdu b if the ppr is easy.but that is sure it cant exceed 85%

Reaction score
well then i guess i made a little mistake...but Cambridge thresholds are also a bit similar to these...

Reaction score
cyberpunk said:
Syed Ali said:

lol man are you retarded ? THRESHOLD CANT BE HIGHER IN PAKISTAN CUZ ITS SAME ALL OVER THE WORLD OMG !! I live in bd and let me tell u ... our students here are not like our cricket team ... ILLITERATE !! so stop thinking that we dont have GENIUSES lol ...

And , I need everyone to clear all the doubts cuz this is not the grade threshold of CIE ... Its from Edexcel ... I know it cuz :

1) No one takes Islamiyat in BD ... I am sure abt that ...
2) In CIE , theres nothing called Pure Maths , its Add Maths ...
3) total mark in Bengali is 200 in CIE...
4) total mark in english is 110 .. cmon u know that .. !
5)they call it ON 09 in CIE... in edexcel they call it JAN 2010 or Jan 2011 ...

For a moment , even i got happy ... bt unfortunately , we have to do way better than this in CIE ... :)

First of all, MIND your language

STOP callin your cricket team as illiterate, if you got something, why don't you just go there on the field and show your potential.

I have lived with many bangalis around me and ask them if they ever got higher marks than me. So stop thinking that you got higher potential than Pakis . In june 2009, we got above 50 world tops from pakistan

I have to agree that the final threshold is common for all the world. :?

We don't have to do WAY better to get good grades in CIE because Edexcel's thresholds are little affected by anything.

Reaction score
HEY dude before sayin " MIND YOUR LANGUAGE"
first of all you should take care of yours aryt!!!
u think dat only pak students are better ....WELL WE ARE AS WELL nd smarter and more acquinted wid reality
MARKS DOSNT MAKE EVRYTHING IN LIFE! SO WHAT IF 50 student dere gets it when tym comes we will also show hus better dan hu!

Reaction score
bd and pak are muslims and muslims dont fight . they are brothers

Reaction score
hey man the matter is not between two Muslims but its between two seperate countries got it! and all bengalis should know that pakis are much better than them! huhu.....

Status
Not open for further replies.