• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Grade threshold for PHYSICS PAPER 3

Reaction score
i thnk the ppr was easy...but im really bad at physics...so i dunno....
but do u thnk the GT is gonna be high??
I am afraid so . I'm not trying to scare you or anything I am just saying cuz the october november paper 32 the grade threshold was 52 and that paper was harder than this year's paper.

Reaction score
Do we have the right to discuss questions now
I got some doubts that need hot discussion
??!!!!!!

Reaction score
Nah i think it'll be low. There are a lot of stupid people out there. (i think) Besides the only reason the grade threshold is high for the Oct/Nov papers is because mostly the private candidates appear who of course are better than we are. But if it is high it'll only be because the paper was leaked. At least 31 was as i was told.

Reaction score
Paper 32 will be high since even stupid students said they were expecting A , can u believe it from C to A and their answes all matching

Reaction score
Umm don't you know people have a tendency to lie? Even if their papers weren't good they say it was because they knew it was an easy paper yet they messed up and then there's me and my friends who wrote completely different answers!