• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GRADES A OR B OR C??

Reaction score
what grade will I get while having 100 marks in ppr4 out of 130 and 50 marks in ppr2 of maths out of 70???? please tell me truth..

Reaction score
Say inshaala A* cause the paper 4 were hard f0r many pupil(but not me)
and so the cut off mark would be in lower 90s.

Reaction score
Don't worry !!!

ali123456789 said:
what grade will I get while having 100 marks in ppr4 out of 130 and 50 marks in ppr2 of maths out of 70???? please tell me truth..
Probably an A, possibly a B or hopefully an A* !!! :)
Don't worry, getting there is not as hard as we think :)
Hope you do well :D

Cheers !!! :good:

Reaction score
Wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Why are you his fan what is good in him(just tell me)

Reaction score
Who asked for your opinion ???

Dreamcatcher95 said:
Hmm AAhmsil well weird name for a person ........ Wish i knew who u were
But seriously dude Keemo man is a Gay name to the core .........Come uup with a better one please..........Cant imagine how your face would like though .........I bet its messede up too !

Anyways gettin too the topic .......Well paper 4 will have a CUT OFF MARK of 90 so if u hav got 100 our sir had said that SURE A* no doubt..........But paper 2 could have been much better !! =)
Dreamcatcher95, I hope you're aware of the fact that discussions held in this forum are for purely educational purposes only.

Hope you know the rules :evil:

Have a good day. (I put a full stop after that on purpose :x )

Reaction score
What I can understand from your name is a person who just have dreams and always sleeping in his bed(I am trying to wonder how your face will look like)
Even what the f... you are putting numbers in your name.
Imagine someone trying to call your name, see how funny would it be.

Lastly, why did you enter into the conversation between me and my friend when you read my comment did you saw me inviting you
if so, then highlight it on my conversation

Reaction score
Re: Who asked for your opinion ???

So if I get 60 in Paper 2 and 115 in Paper 4. that ensures an A*? I am doubtful about that. :s

Reaction score
I wrote Brunei Dollars, but the majority of my classmates got Euros and so does the forum members. :s