• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

grades

Reaction score
guys i expect to obtain the following marks in the under mentioned subjects:

physics
36/40 p1
65/75 p2
25/30 p4
86.9%

chemistry
37/40 p1
68/75 p2
28/30 p4
91.7%

maths
70/80 p1
90/100 p2
88.9%

add. maths
78/80 p1
78/80 p2
97.5%

urdu B
50/55 p1
50/55 p2
90.9%

pak.studies
6o/75 p1
64/75 p2
82.7%

islamiat
44/50 p1
42/50 p2
86%

english
42/60 p1
36/50 p2
70.9%
plese tell me in which subjects i can achieve which grades ( A* , A , B , C.)

Reaction score
physics
A and chances of A*

chemistry
A*

maths
A*

add. maths
A*

urdu B
A and chances of A *

pak.studies
A*

islamiat
A*

english
B

BUT please dont get so excited.!
these are just your expected marks
i have seen many canditades saying they would get A but they get B or C,D at the end .!

secondly , i think you have taken your expected marks in pak.studies ,,islamiyat and urdu B toooooo high these are not easy subjects and percentile is usually low in those subjects because candidates dont do well in these subjects

Reaction score
so uxair may be you are right

if i get around 80% marks in both subjects i can get A
AND WOULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS THE LOWEST % FOR A IN ENGLISH.

Reaction score
pak.studies
islamiyat
urdu B
english

for these subjects 75 % + is enough for A , that is because these subjects looks easy but infact these are tough and percentile is low because candidates dont do quite well in these subjects

secondly for other subjects 80 % - 82% + be enough for A and 88% would attract A *

and once again i wanna say that dont get excited these are just expected marks and holds NO position/IMPORTANCE so keep praying GOOD LUCK :)

Reaction score
pak.studies
83 %

islamiyyat
86 %

these are toooooo high expected percentages how could be you soo sure buzz ?
have you compared your answers with speciemen paper and checked the levels ?

Reaction score
Creative u r right.86% for isl particular is very high because of level system.Creative22 how much u r expecting in Isl?

Reaction score
86% for islamiyat is tooooo high dude the percentile for islamiyat is always in the range of 74 % - 76 % , as UxaiR has already told these subjects seems easy but infact they are the most difficult and yeah the level system has also introduced this year in june 2010 but i dont think it would make any difference in the average percentile

i cant expect my marks, just hoping for an A in islamiyat as it is tough subject

Reaction score
yes for pak.studies too the range is 74 % - 76 % to get an A.

and yes dont get worried and confused about the new level system espacially "SAUD" :p
it's gonna make no difference
it is just that the marking schemes of islamiyat from now onwards would be in paragraphs instead of points
all the difference is that they have joined the points and given them in a paragraph view
seriously , i have disscussed this from a SIR