• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Graphic Design

Reaction score
Hey guyz..

I wanna learn how 2 design stuff lyk wallpapers n stuff not as a career but just lyk for pass time so if u have any useful websites which help u 4rm scratch plz share n also what programs do i need 2 haf? i downloaded the trial version of adobe cs6 it has photoshop, dreamweaver, in design n many other thingz but i haf no idea how 2 use these so plz could u help:)

Thanx

Reaction score
My dear friend,

Youtube will help you on your path of learning and struggle. It's quite easy, Trust me.

Reaction score
When you have started and have any doubts and/or questions, Feel free to ask.

Reaction score
When you have started and have any doubts and/or questions, Feel free to ask.
how do i make a straight line i tried using the lne tool but instead of a line appearing an arrow appears

Reaction score
Straight line. Make a selection using the Rectangular Marquee tool. Use the Paint Bucket tool to fill in. Press CTRL+T to resize the "line/rectangle" to your delight.

Reaction score
Good. Now to compare what you actually added, please post the original "youtube" one.

Reaction score
Good. Now to compare what you actually added, please post the original "youtube" one.
How should i upload the youtube 1 its a vedio. I shud say theres hardly any difference its jus the swirly design is diff and instead of spots inside the design he put stars outside the design.Also i used diff tools then the ones the instructions said 2 use but the vedio helped me get 2 kno how 2 use some of the tools.

Reaction score
so i created a wallpaper. Its not an original idea of mine its 4rm youtube i jus added a few things. Im posting it here and i want every1s honest opinion:) View attachment 18660
Good try here and also points to be honest :)
Now whats going in your graphic designs i want to see some of your own creations, will i get:)

Reaction score
Good try here and also points to be honest :)
Now whats going in your graphic designs i want to see some of your own creations, will i get:)
thanx umm im still getting 2 kno how 2 use some of d tools. ive created 1 of my own but i feel theres something missing from it so im trying 2 figure it out but when im done ill post here :)

Reaction score
Urggghhh!!:mad: Ive been trying to make it luk beta but whateva i do jus makes it luk worse so im leaving it as it is. This 1 i created my self i kno its kinda plain and similar 2 d oda 1 but ur guys suggestions wud really help so plz let me kno wat u think :)untitled 2.jpg

Reaction score
if ny1 knos of ny free online graphic design courses plz provide info:)