• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Group Discussions and Interviews for IBA

Reaction score
Hey guys, I made it to the shortlisted candidates for BBA program. I have a group discussion followed by an interview for IBA's intake of 2012. I don't know much about how ll be the interview and group discussion like. If you guys know anything that ll help me out, please share it! =)

A_K

Reaction score
well, my cousin made it through in the interviews and group discussion last year..he has advised me to go through the business stuff that comes on monday dawn ... Try to speak up early in the group discussion .. Maintain a confident posture.. they throw a general topic to discuss in group discussions , i dont think it will be a big deal.. am worried abt the interview more than group discussion.

Reaction score
For interviews they mostly discuss current affairs and tests general knowledge a bit ...!!
Best of Luck !! :D

Reaction score
can someone please give some sample topics to prepare for the group discussion..any ideas of what has come in the past years??