• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GUESES

Reaction score
mr saad i saw yur gueses , but they are totally opposite to that of dr iftikhar. . what,s the reason? :evil:

Reaction score
i don understand how can guesses be opposite to a book :p it must be the answers which are opposite to the book

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
yeah may be..or may be there are exam style questions given at the end of a book sometimes might be different ..he must be talking abt that!!

Reaction score
umer is ilf said:
mr saad i saw yur gueses , but they are totally opposite to that of dr iftikhar. . what,s the reason? :evil:

differnt teachers give differnt gusses and you should be prepared for all the gusses :)

by the way if you have dr . iftakhar guess then please make a new topic and post his guess so that it could be helpfull to others :)

Reaction score
In karachi Da best possible guess is of Sir Zafar Alam...
Nd i have provided u all wid dat...
Now other teachers give other guesses
so its all abut thier prediction...
So wats there to be frustrated abut?:S

Reaction score
ok.. . i m telling roughly . .paper2 : hadith about indvisual conduct . ,history of copilation9till siha e sita) . .diff b/w sunni shia books . main features of sahih bukharimuslim etc . .fast xakat fiday prayer jehad caliph ali umer . . belief in angels . . predestination. .

wait i,ll provide paper 1 tomorow . . it will help

Reaction score
give guess paper of dr .iftifquar i wnt to compare it with da othr two guess pprs i hve

plzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
umer is ilf said:
ok.. . i m telling roughly . .paper2 : hadith about indvisual conduct . ,history of copilation9till siha e sita) . .diff b/w sunni shia books . main features of sahih bukharimuslim etc . .fast xakat fiday prayer jehad caliph ali umer . . belief in angels . . predestination. .

wait i,ll provide paper 1 tomorow . . it will help

i doubt about belief in angels. it came in the june session and so did prayers.