• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Guess paper for CIE Oct/Nov 2010 Session:islamiat

Reaction score
Hi..guyx...I heard that the guess paper posted for islamiat on this site for MAy/june 2010 was really good.
:) ..M Apperain in oct/nov2010 In cambridge examinations for islmiat nd urdu..nd i i would realyy be glad to know if there will be a guess paper this time too..???
thnx..

Reaction score
you have to be patient for some time dude :)
guess papers dont come so early :)
and dont try to find shoutcuts always :)
guess papers are just predictions and it's just chance that they might come :)

just concentrate on the books and pastpapers at this time :)
best of luck :)

Reaction score
Oh I ReAlLy Am PRepArIn With My BookS ND NoTEs...
BUt cAn yeW TELL ME tHt WhiCh bOok Z BEttEr..??...FArkHAndA`s Or Dr.Iftikhar`s..???

Reaction score
Prepare from David Thomas(Principal examiner of Islamiyat) and Farkhanda Noor.Have a look,if possible, on Yasmin Malik's Book.The Quranic and hadis teaching can be prepare from Dr. Iftikar other wise it not neccessary

Reaction score
Dr Thomas is not good... Dont go for that... Really short cut book :|

Reaction score
Dr Thomas is not good Book But still some topics are really well explained like Ijma and Qiyas, use of Quran and Hadis in Legal thinking,LaSt Sermon etc.After all it is Principal Examiner Book so it is really authentic book.If u go through it just once it will give u Good understanding but surely emphasis more on Farkhanda Noor.

Reaction score
AhAn Ok...thnX guYX..
bUt ID ReAlLy lyKE to knOW WhEn tHE guESs papERZ Comin Up..??..
m So TEnSeD...=(...

Reaction score
For Islamait U can make Ur own Guess paper.generally qus which r repeated thrice has very low chances of coming.Qs from year 06 and 07 has high chances of repeating this year. Further more new topcs which r included in new syllabus like Jihad r also equally important.