• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Guess Paper(m/j-13) for PkStudies,Islamiat, Bio,Chem,Phy and Economics. Post Here

Reaction score
actually sir junaid akhtar teaches us in school and i dont take tutions from him as far school is concerned he is not giving us the guess paper but in coaching centre he has released it so i will try to post it also by saturaday

Reaction score
actually sir junaid akhtar teaches us in school and i dont take tutions from him as far school is concerned he is not giving us the guess paper but in coaching centre he has released it so i will try to post it also by saturaday

are these three teachers guess good?

Reaction score
he DID give guess topics in schools bro.

Reaction score
bro. when u will post guess?

Reaction score
hey ibtizam who are you to banned me i will not update guess papers as my teachers are not permitting me and i cannot cheat them so plz be in your limit

Reaction score
hey ibtizam who are you to banned me i will not update guess papers as my teachers are not permitting me and i cannot cheat them so plz be in your limit

we r wanting guess paper just for practice. whenever i had a resource i shared with my friends. knowledge is something to be shared not to give just to those who pay u. if i ur teacher does not want to give, i dont give a sh*t. keep it to urself, doesn't matter. Allah will reward them more who try to help others.