• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Guess Paper(m/j-13) for PkStudies,Islamiat, Bio,Chem,Phy and Economics. Post Here

Reaction score
we r wanting guess paper just for practice. whenever i had a resource i shared with my friends. knowledge is something to be shared not to give just to those who pay u. if i ur teacher does not want to give, i dont give a sh*t. keep it to urself, doesn't matter. Allah will reward them more who try to help others.
i wonder if u could post imran merchants guess ppaer plx for atp

Reaction score
we r wanting guess paper just for practice. whenever i had a resource i shared with my friends. knowledge is something to be shared not to give just to those who pay u. if i ur teacher does not want to give, i dont give a sh*t. keep it to urself, doesn't matter. Allah will reward them more who try to help others.
plx can u arrange imran merchants guess paper plxx

Reaction score
plx can u arrange imran merchants guess paper plxx

i dont even know who imran merchant is. ask that person who said that spreading his guess paper is equivalent to cheating his teacher. According to Imran Merchant only those should benefit from it who PAY HIM MONEY.

Reaction score
hey ibtizam who are you to banned me i will not update guess papers as my teachers are not permitting me and i cannot cheat them so plz be in your limit
thats not cheating.... u r only helping us as u also gain help from xpc and its members.

Reaction score
thats not cheating.... u r only helping us as u also gain help from xpc and its members.
If a teacher does not want his/her students to release their guess papers then i believe it is their right and we need to stop crying about it.

Reaction score
Do these guess papers really work? Have they ever worked before? especially for Islamyat

Reaction score
Do these guess papers really work? Have they ever worked before? especially for Islamyat

it is not about coming in exams, it is about practicing those topics which are very important and are likely to come. doing some guess paper give us extra-practice. looking at them just to see what will come in exams and revising only those topics is a very bad idea.

Reaction score
it is not about coming in exams, it is about practicing those topics which are very important and are likely to come. doing some guess paper give us extra-practice. looking at them just to see what will come in exams and revising only those topics is a very bad idea.
thanx.....but ofcourse I know that...as it would be really risky...but i just wanted to confirm that have the guess papers ever made before worked? have any of them been correctin the past? cux only then i should view them and give concern to them.