• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Guess paper of islamiat and pakistan studies

Reaction score
ashiqbal said:
mohammadusman96 said:
can any1 tell me the answer ov ths question?Write abt the major contributions made to Islam by H.Ali during prophets lifetime?[10]
-was the earliest muslim male convert
-said that "my legs are weak.......but i will help u in ur mission" when prophet proclaimed to his relatives
-was left in bed of prophet during the hijra
-fought solo during battle of badr
-was one of the companions that protected prophet during uhad
-during trench, those who crossed it were killed by him
-at khayber, prophet said that "i will give the flag tommorrow to a man through whose hands allah will bring victory" he gave flag to ali
-during tabuk he was left behind on which hypocrites taunted hiom but prophet said " u r to me as haroon was to musa except that there will be no prophet after me
-"i am the city of knowledge and ali is its gate"
-"the most learned in legal matters is ali"
-gave bath to prophet s body after death

thanks sooo much u guys all are helping with all ur best thanks all AND BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE

Reaction score
hahhahah u all went damn crazy for zafar's guess paper and u knw what.. 2 surahs came frm hiz xpected 6 surahs and none of his 8 xpected question came :p

Reaction score
Ahaan
Sir adeel Guess were 80 percent right apart from question 2
he didnt guess surahs as he said that thay cant bbe guessed his word ( do all any of three can come :) )

Reaction score
yar only the Q2 was difficult. If anyone had guessed THAT, only then his guess paper worked! :p :p :p :p :p