• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Guess Paper Required For Oct / Nov 2012 Exams

Reaction score
Hi !
I'm looking for the guess paper or the Important topics of the following subjects for this years Oct / Nov (2012) Exams :

-Islamiyat
-History
-Geography

Thanks.

Reaction score
Well i think instead of looking for guess papers u should strenthgen ur weak points in these subjects.

Reaction score
I want Tips Regarding Urdu Second Language And Guess Paper So I can Practise. !

Reaction score
Hello.Guess papers have not yet been posted by the people at CIE.Please note that guess papers are only posted when there are changes in the syllabus, otherwise previous guess papers are used.

Reaction score
hey do you have sample papers for islamiat 2012 oct november n may june i will be very thnkful to u if u provide me

Reaction score
Found them !
These are Aliya Azhar's and Iftikhar-ul-Haq's Guess Paper For Pak Studies and Islamiyat (Oct/Nov 2012)

Attachments

• GUESS PAPER HIST.pdf
    113.1 KB · Views: 95
  • guess paper isl.pdf
    148.5 KB · Views: 70
  • Islamiyat Guess.docx
    13 KB · Views: 59
  • Pak Studies Guess.docx
    12.9 KB · Views: 54
Reaction score
Hello.Guess papers have not yet been posted by the people at CIE.Please note that guess papers are only posted when there are changes in the syllabus, otherwise previous guess papers are used.
where can I find the guess papers for bio and chem ? :/