• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Guess Papers for IGCSE 2012 M/J session

Reaction score
People I have Gussed all the Exam papers for most of the subjects in IGCSE..<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<EVERYTHING IS COMING SO GO AND STUDY AND STOP ASKING 4 EXAM GUSSES..
<<<<HAHAHAHA>>>>
HOW THE HELL WILL PEOPLE TELL U THE EXAM,, IS NOT EVEN OPENED OR KNOWN...DAAA:p;)>>
being in hell of 4 two years and then begging 4 papers..hmmm not a good idea:D
better 2 suffer from studying then be damn happy 2 see a unexpected nice certificate;):D

Reaction score
People I have Gussed all the Exam papers for most of the subjects in IGCSE..<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<EVERYTHING IS COMING SO GO AND STUDY AND STOP ASKING 4 EXAM GUSSES..
<<<<HAHAHAHA>>>>
HOW THE HELL WILL PEOPLE TELL U THE EXAM,, IS NOT EVEN OPENED OR KNOWN...DAAA:p;)>>
being in hell of 4 two years and then begging 4 papers..hmmm not a good idea:D
better 2 suffer from studying then be damn happy 2 see a unexpected nice certificate;):D
HAHAHAHAHA I AGREE!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
getting an expected result makes u feel happier :p:p(y) .... so plzzz damn give the questions for business studies ;);)

Reaction score
getting an expected result makes u feel happier :p:p(y) .... so plzzz damn give the questions for business studies ;);)
HELL IT AINT GOING TO MAKE YOU FEEL HAPPIER -.-""" UR JUST NOT HELPING YOURSELF! CHOSE IGCSE? DEAL WITH THE EXAMINATION LIKE AN IGCSE STUDENT -.-""""
SAD MAN! JUST SAD!

Reaction score
HELL IT AINT GOING TO MAKE YOU FEEL HAPPIER -.-""" UR JUST NOT HELPING YOURSELF! CHOSE IGCSE? DEAL WITH THE EXAMINATION LIKE AN IGCSE STUDENT -.-""""
SAD MAN! JUST SAD!
wont u get happy if u get an A*??
wont this A* help u in future??
so hw the hell i m nt helping my self :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:!!!!!

Reaction score
Man wth!!?!! Oh so u actually CHEATING ur way through life! -.-"
Like i mean if u think its soo brilliant to get to see the paper before it starts and stuff and u think that'll make u happier, WHYD U CHOOSE IGCSE IN THE FIRST PLACE?!
U aint getting the papers! im tellin u that! and if u do, GOOD LUCK --.--"

Reaction score
Who cares guys. Just go in and give the exam.

You'll get whatever is in your fate. Even if you cheat or you don't cheat.
Cheating doesn't help anyway. But the time you are spending arguing can be spent on studying for the subject..

NIM

Reaction score

Cheating doesn't help anyway. But the time you are spending arguing can be spent on studying for the subject..
agree wid u!!!

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA I AGREE!!!!!!!!
agree wid u!!!
people don't cheat and don't worry ur faith is ur faith just belive in what u know and u will do well thats what happened in my bussness exam i decided to take bussness in the last days of registration and i didnt have time to study because am taking 7 sub's and thank god it was verry easy and i didnt sudy for it well i just tried my best(y);):D

NIM

Reaction score
guys any tip fr Maths exam paper 42...
and
Physics Multiple choice!!!
any help will be appreciated... :p

NIM

Reaction score

i know rite!!!

NIM

Reaction score
people don't cheat and don't worry ur faith is ur faith just belive in what u know and u will do well thats what happened in my bussness exam i decided to take bussness in the last days of registration and i didnt have time to study because am taking 7 sub's and thank god it was verry easy and i didnt sudy for it well i just tried my best(y);):D
em taking 10 sub ...
even em nt having teacher fr 3 sub...
and fr history i havnt concentrate more ... i just believe in God and gave ma exam and it went good!!!
so just believe in God!!!

NIM

Reaction score
Lost your Pen= No pen
No pen= No notes
No notes=No study
No study= Fail
Fail=No diploma
No diploma= No work
No work=No work
No work=No money
No money=No Food
No food= Skinny
Skinny = Ugly
Ugly = No love
No love = No marriage
No marriage = No children
No children = Alone
Alone = Depression
Depression = Sickness
Sickness = Death

Don't lose your pen, you will die......

Reaction score
All right here goes, I'm just going to tell you where to find the answers to all of your IGCSE papers. It's actually not that hard, shouldn't take too long.
The answers can all be found.. IN YOUR TEXTBOOK -.-
Glad I could help x)

Reaction score
em taking 10 sub ...
even em nt having teacher fr 3 sub...
and fr history i havnt concentrate more ... i just believe in God and gave ma exam and it went good!!!
so just believe in God!!!
good (y)(y)(y) i too dont have a teacher for 1 subject.......btw how does your statement look mine is full from the front how yours will be???!!!!!

NIM

Reaction score
good (y)(y)(y) i too dont have a teacher for 1 subject.......btw how does your statement look mine is full from the front how yours will be???!!!!!
no idea dude........just struggle hard to achieve ur goal.......... :)
wish u all d best....:p