• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GUESS PAPERS

Reaction score
it will be posted on 8th , me too waiting for it
History Guess Paper Of Sir Adeel Jatoi:

1- Decline of Mughal
2- Morley Minto
3- War of Independence
4- Regional Languages
5- Shah Wali Ullah
6- Khalifat Movement
7- Cripps Mission
8- Relation with India
9- United Nation
10- Congress Rule/Muslim League
11- Lucknow Pact
12- Benazir Bhutto
13- Ayub Khan

Reaction score
yup he's not made da questionx jus da topics published on facebook !! :( !! he's more of better with his geography guess :) !!

Reaction score
u'll get it frm his facebook account :p he posts it over dea !! but he'll give it on 8th maY :) if he doesn't publish it i will pm u his geo guess dn worry :)

Reaction score
Can somebody please post adeel jatoi's geography guess paper? ASAP
and is paragraphing very important in history? will marks be cut?

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm new to this forum but I would like to discuss a problem while also requiring a guess paper, please.

In Oct/Nov, I Gave Pak Studies and got a B due to the components : History A, Geography B.

My history paper today was MashAllah very good but I am very worried about my Geography paper - as it let me down last time and I still have trouble with it. Can anybody please post some very reliable specific guess papers for Geography. Would really be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm new to this forum but I would like to discuss a problem while also requiring a guess paper, please.

In Oct/Nov, I Gave Pak Studies and got a B due to the components : History A, Geography B.

My history paper today was MashAllah very good but I am very worried about my Geography paper - as it let me down last time and I still have trouble with it. Can anybody please post some very reliable specific guess papers for Geography. Would really be appreciated. Thank you in advance.