• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*Guidance Needed* (FOR A-LEVELS)

Reaction score
Alhumdullilah I have given my O Level exams and will get fair grades IA. I'm a bit confused in deciding my A-level subjects: I have got no intention to do engineering in the upcoming future. Also, I have really got no interest in commerce field. For me it's quite boring. Although I did not take Biology in O levels. I don't know why, but actually at that time i didn't make my mind. But now, i think i still have the opportunity to get myself through the medical field i guess. I know it's going to be tougher than ever, but anything is possible, right? So kindly suggest me in taking a-level subjects for my well-being. I actually want to become a Psychiatrist!

Reaction score
Alhumdullilah I have given my O Level exams and will get fair grades IA. I'm a bit confused in deciding my A-level subjects: I have got no intention to do engineering in the upcoming future. Also, I have really got no interest in commerce field. For me it's quite boring. Although I did not take Biology in O levels. I don't know why, but actually at that time i didn't make my mind. But now, i think i still have the opportunity to get myself through the medical field i guess. I know it's going to be tougher than ever, but anything is possible, right? So kindly suggest me in taking a-level subjects for my well-being. I actually want to become a Psychiatrist!
first of all know the difference b/w a psychiatrist and a psychologist and then your subjects will be decided.Google it.psychiatry need mbbs but psychologist do not.And thus the subjects can be decided also keep in mind the whether you want to join foreign or local uni.And look at the entry requirements for your desired universities.

Reaction score
first of all know the difference b/w a psychiatrist and a psychologist and then your subjects will be decided.Google it.psychiatry need mbbs but psychologist do not.And thus the subjects can be decided also keep in mind the whether you want to join foreign or local uni.And look at the entry requirements for your desired universities.
yes. I'm planning to give o level biology in this oct/nov session 2014. so that i can easily study a level biology. Will be lookin to the requirementx as well

Reaction score

i will also be taking o level bio along with sciences, this nov 2014 session, but a level classes begin in sept, and thats easier as i have found that a level bio is really close to the o level bio syllabi....