• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Guide me About English !!

Reaction score
Hi guys! I hope your doing well. Can anyone of you tell me, how can I prepare for my English ( O-Level ) Test/Assessment. I’m having trouble especially in Summary writing and Formal Letter writing. Can anyone send me a link or reference from which I can take HELP. I’ll highly appreciate it.

Reaction score
All you have to do in summary writing is gather the main points of the story excluding the irrelevant information. And write it in your own words suiting the word limit. (Welp- at least that is what i do.)
And as for formal letter writing , you need to memorize the format and read the question very carefully to understand they are saying. To the point baat likhni hai , while keeping track of the word limit and NEVER use short forms of words in formal letter writing because it exactly isn't formal.( e.g write i do not rather than don't in formal writings).
The word limit can be exceeded to 10 percent and can be dropped by 10 percent as well.
So ...... no worries do your best and AVOID GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES.
BEST OF LUCK!