• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Guide me urgentlly...

Reaction score
plz guide me.... my commerce paper is on the same day when my physics paper is...i thinking to withdraw the whole subject by not giving both papers as i havent studied for commerce.... plz tell me that if i would withdraw commerce than what will come in my result??... some people say it comes blank...some say it wont come on result while others say that U grade will come?...plz help me urgentlly.....and do we have to talk about it with british council that i am not giving this subject>???.

Reaction score
plz guide me.... my commerce paper is on the same day when my physics paper is...i thinking to withdraw the whole subject by not giving both papers as i havent studied for commerce.... plz tell me that if i would withdraw it than what will come in my result??... some people say it comes blank...some say it wont come on result while others say that U grade will come?...plz help me urgentlly.....and do we have to talk about it with british council that i am not giving this subject>???.
dontt give up bro , i didnt study the whole year for physics and concentrated on other subjects (for my a2) , at the end my statistics and physics paper were on the same day , in the one day gap i studied for stats . just had time to do 2-3 physics past papers and learnt the markschemes of those 3 papers , nearly 50-60 percent paper was based on that and it went better than those for whom i had prepared all year . so with cie giving up is never an option . all the best . no use of old pastpapers . do mayjune 2010 october novemner 2010 mayjune 2011 first . do random papers of all the others . no time . rattay maaro!! .. Bismillah :)