• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Guranteed A*in Islamiat - Inshallah

Reaction score
damn thats pretty neat dude, so how are you preparing fo the cies, specifically history and islamiyat, and which books are you using?
For geo, use huma naz sethi and then past papers
For his, use Nigel Kelly and/or Smith and u MUst know the Marking scheme
For isl, use muzzamil notes along with any book

Reaction score
damn thats pretty neat dude, so how are you preparing fo the cies, specifically history and islamiyat, and which books are you using?
For history, I use the following books,
Kelly
Smith
Bajwa
Ikram Rabbani
Ch. M. Ali
K.K. Aziz
Dr Iftikhar's notes
Sir Usman's
Sir Bari's
Ms Aliya Azhar's
and other notes.

Isl:
Ghulam Shabbir
Yasmin
Farkhanda
Draper
Iftikhar
Iftikhar's notes
Muzzammil's notes
yearly redspot

And of course, past papers for both.

Reaction score
For history, I use the following books,
Kelly
Smith
Bajwa
Ikram Rabbani
Ch. M. Ali
K.K. Aziz
Dr Iftikhar's notes
Sir Usman's
Sir Bari's
Ms Aliya Azhar's
and other notes.

Isl:
Ghulam Shabbir
Yasmin
Farkhanda
Draper
Iftikhar
Iftikhar's notes
Muzzammil's notes
yearly redspot

And of course, past papers for both.
Nice thats why you get a*

Reaction score
Sorry they do not give papers of EOY and Midyear
BTw i got numbers in 50s in both papers of Pak studies out of 75. History teacher told me to follow the mark scheme. Islamiyat teacherin BDC told me to read from Muzzamil notes
I got a total of 72 in geo snd 65 in history, idk much about islamiat but I can give you a tip in history. Just memorise the first 2 sections perfectly, all the dates and all the facts, then prepare section 3 as a backup incase the compulsory question comes from it. My history teacher told out class that “level 1” “level2” and 3 are actually states and that the answer must possess all the levels like dude -_-

Reaction score
I got a total of 72 in geo snd 65 in history, idk much about islamiat but I can give you a tip in history. Just memorise the first 2 sections perfectly, all the dates and all the facts, then prepare section 3 as a backup incase the compulsory question comes from it. My history teacher told out class that “level 1” “level2” and 3 are actually states and that the answer must possess all the levels like dude -_-
There is no time to 'climb the ladder of the levels'. Identify and STRAIGHT away jump to explaining them.

Reaction score
Th
Thanks and btw level 5 is the highest12 to 14 marks for an A* answer