• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Guranteed A*in Islamiat - Inshallah

Reaction score
Mustafa, can you send me the muzzamil notes of pillars of islam again, about 3 pages have some or half of the part unreadable

Reaction score
You guys ever worry how your life will be over if you dont get an a* and waste 2( or 3) years of your life?
We believe in Allah that He will reward us for our hard work. I have seen those who don't study properly and still get an A* (they either brag or it really happened) but I personally think Du'aa and hard work pays off.

Reaction score
We believe in Allah that He will reward us for our hard work. I have seen those who don't study properly and still get an A* (they either brag or it really happened) but I personally think Du'aa and hard work pays off.
Thnx dude. Helped a lot. Im trying to achieve an a* really hard, i just dont wanns dissappoint my parents or even myself, I mean its a once in a lifetime opportunity, you blow it snd its all over

Reaction score
Mustafa, can you send me the muzzamil notes of pillars of islam again, about 3 pages have some or half of the part unreadable

Reaction score
Just try your best and let God do the rest. Dua for yourself and others and inshallah you ll get an A*
Thnx dude. Helped a lot. Im trying to achieve an a* really hard, i just dont wanns dissappoint my parents or even myself, I mean its a once in a lifetime opportunity, you blow it snd its all over

Reaction score
Here you go

Attachments

• New Doc 2018-04-06 (1)_1.jpg
    New Doc 2018-04-06 (1)_1.jpg
    575 KB · Views: 20
  • New Doc 2018-04-06 (1)_2.jpg
    New Doc 2018-04-06 (1)_2.jpg
    451.2 KB · Views: 21
  • New Doc 2018-04-06 (1)_3.jpg
    New Doc 2018-04-06 (1)_3.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 12
Reaction score
Guys can someone pls tell me how to prepare for section 3, i’ve done the first 2 bit the third is very hard
The third is, I believe, the easiest. You shouldn't have a problem to have every point on your fingertips until Nawaz Sharif. Take Nawaz and Benazir as 2 power hungry people who want to destroy each other's government. Foreign Relations are also easy when you stick to EXPLAINING each bullet from the ms in a paragraph. 3 successes + 3 failures + final judgement = 14/14