• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Guranteed A*in Islamiat - Inshallah

Reaction score
The third is, I believe, the easiest. You shouldn't have a problem to have every point on your fingertips until Nawaz Sharif. Take Nawaz and Benazir as 2 power hungry people who want to destroy each other's government. Foreign Relations are also easy when you stick to EXPLAINING each bullet from the ms in a paragraph. 3 successes + 3 failures + final judgement = 14/14
Ok so currently im at the problems of pakistan. If i memorise all of the reforms of ppl like ayub khan, zia, bhutto and nawaz sharif plus the international relations from nigek kelly, can i hope to get 20/25 in a section 3 question?

Reaction score
Ok so currently im at the problems of pakistan. If i memorise all of the reforms of ppl like ayub khan, zia, bhutto and nawaz sharif plus the international relations from nigek kelly, can i hope to get 20/25 in a section 3 question?
Don't get disappointed but if you merely memorise than no more than 14/25 can be earned in any section. BUT, if you explain well, happily expect a 25/25 in all questions iA.

Reaction score
I do section 3 by listing points of ms of each topic with about a para. space in between. Then add extra details and EXPLANATIONS and a distinguished point from the internet.

Reaction score
So when I revise, I just see the ms headings or the headings of the questions I made that are possible e.g. Why did Direct Action Day take place? [7], Why was August Offer rejected? [7], Why was there a Canal Water Dispute? [7]

Reaction score
I have pledged myself to stick to the point in history. My answers will range from 3 sides of a page to 5 sides of a page per question. Foreign Relations would take up a lot of space as Explanations are easy to write for it (0.5 page per point x 6 = 3 for (c))

Reaction score
For all those who need help for islamiat i have a few tips which helped me get an A*
Okay but can you tell me how many marks does an surah count in an 10 marker
For example Migration to Abyssinia has 2 surahs, One is the surah that starts with" O my servants those who have truly believed ...."And the second one is "And make mention of Mary in the book ..." so if a person only writes one these will he lose 2 or 4 marks ? Not the fact i did this but someone i know did it and plus do you lose marks for sayings like " Verily this and the Gospel has come from the same source of light" if you not write these

Last edited:
Reaction score
Great News , Great Video Lessons To Get High Grades Easily In Less Time For Your Islamiat 2058 paper 1 section1 Exams , for details call or whatsapp 03212871210

Reaction score
You wrote amazing things :') I have the Mastering O levels Islamiyat book in PDF form.
aoa ariba i am about to give islamiat paper in comine may june cies. so could you give me link of mastering olevels islamiyat book in pdf form.
it would mean alot to me.

Reaction score
For all those who need help for islamiat i have a few tips which helped me get an A*

1. Read alot of material. Don't stick to Farkhanda Noor or any common book which everyone uses.
  2. The CIE examiners know that most of the people giving islamiat are muslims and know that we know basic stuff and general stuff. Try to search up things which are hardly known by the average student. For example you could mention the time of the revelation and date, you could mention that Warqah bin Naufil was blind and vulnerable and had left paganism for Christianity when a question on the first revaltion comes up.
  3. Use reference verses along with the surah and ayat number or Hadis Book in every part of a question. this gives a good impression to the examiner which shows that you know how to prove your knowledge with a AUTHORITATIVE Quote.
  4. Dont forget to mention the ayat and surah number or Hadis Book cause it gives u an edge.
  5. Practice past papers extensively and make sure you do every question. Atleast make sure you have all the points in the ms in ur answer. Additional points will give you an advantage.
  6. Practice your writing speed. The more elaboration, the better.
  7. Dont miss out on any topic, last year and in 2004-5 new questions/ topics never part of the syllabus came up
  8. If possible buy a book named when the moon split. This is a complete biography of the Prophet SAW. It is in detail and written beautifully.
  9. Believe in yourself. I was told that i would get a C. but i believed in myself and got an A*
  10. Recite duas like and pray to Allah for success
Best of Luck ^_____^
if you have any other questions you can ask :)
ARE REDSPOT GOOD ENOUGH TO GET A*?